+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Fan

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Yes, it's probably Paul's girlfriend that stole Lucy. Although she was supposed to be in Florida, right?

I still think Paul's girlfriend could be Richard's ex.
    Oh wow, this hadn't even occurred to me. I like this idea!
    bee stung lips and Dragonlady like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Did anyone see the preview for next Monday's show? It shows Savvy and Dom out on a date, looking all sweetsy and googley-eyed at each other. I can only surmise that whoever is revealed to be the baby's father is going to flip that scenario around BIG time.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think it's interesting that so many of us here just don't warm up to Richard, April's new boyfriend. I sure can't tell you why I mistrust him but I do.

I really disagree that Harry had lost interest in Savi and that he was only interested in "making a baby." Having been married for a long time, I know that relationships ebb and flow.
    They were facing losing their dream of having a family and sex probably became routine and for only one purpose.....for both of them. They also are in a phase where they are building their careers.....and rightly so since it's important to both. Those things often result in taking a relationship for granted.....we all do it or have done it...particularly in our younger years.

I believe that Harry and Savi had a very good strong relationship but even that can be really shaken when there is infidelity.
    None of us can say how we would react to that until it happens. So I don't think Harry is the cad that some people do. There really hasn't been that much time for him to really know what he can accept and what he can't.

Richard and April have zero chemistry, its fake and forced. I am not enamored by her ex either
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think I might be the only one on the board who likes Richard and trusts him. He's consistently given April really good advice, and he was the one who told her that she really needs to talk to Lucy soon and tell her that her daddy is alive. I think he's a good guy.

I also think that Harry is acting totally appropriately. His wife of many years has hurt him so badly and betrayed him, and to make things even worse, she's now got the one thing (the baby) they both, together, have wanted so much, and had considered to be the most precious and desired addition to their life together. And then he comes home to find Savvy together with Dom in his own home (no matter how innocent it was) --- that's got to have been excruciating! I don't blame him for thinking there's not much chance to save the marriage. It's pretty clear he still loves Savvy, but it's also no wonder he's not rushing back into her arms.

And yay for Karen for telling the truth at the deposition. She'll probably have some serious consequences for her unprofessional actions --- but at least she has pointed a credible finger at the person most likely responsible for her lover's death. And Sam is pitiful --- whether he's playing her or not!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Show is on! At least in my neck of the woods anyway!

Uh-oh!!

I didn't see it coming that Karen's partner would be the one to turn her into the ethical board. And he comes across so bitter about it. I truthfully he did it to get back at her because he's always wanted her as more than a business partner and she shunned his "advances".

Re Harry, so did he or did he not look at the paternity test results. By the expression on his face as the show went off I couldn't tell. He certainly looked content as he sat there sipping his drink. I'm guessing he opened the envelope and found that he's the father.

Karen and Paul: I'm guessing they just used Lucy's disappearance as a means of drawing April and Paul together since Paul is now staying in town. Poor Richard as he secretly looks on at them as they're meeting over lunch.

Joss and her boss: Lol, what a jerk he is and what an idiot she is for thinking a couple of one-night stands with him could turn into a real relationship. Joss always seems to fly by the seat of her pants so one can never tell what she'll be up to next. Glad she's off her faux lesbian kick though. And again, what a way to lead Alex on, knowing Alex was in it for the long haul.

Anywho, I'm assuming the season finale is next week. They didn't show a preview on my station. But I'm guessing last night wasn't the finale, so...

He did look sort of sheepish with Karen didn't he, then cold. Up close he is nothing special to look at
    Harry, that could go either way, he has looked at the tests and is upset, or he hasn't and is upset .Drinking Harry looked weak
    I thought this was the last week( season finale)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He did look sort of sheepish with Karen didn't he, then cold. Up close he is nothing special to look at
    Harry, that could go either way, he has looked at the tests and is upset, or he hasn't and is upset .Drinking Harry looked weak
    I thought this was the last week( season finale)
    Someone said on the official Mistresses Facebook page that there was a preview for next week that showed someone getting shot and that they showed Savvy in the hospital. I'm going to see if I can find the preview (possibly on YouTube).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread