+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    This should have been in spoiler tags! I didn't want to know until it was openly revealed on the show! Now the big reveal is ruined for me.
    I said the same thing higher up ( regarding Karen) SMH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I said the same thing higher up ( regarding Karen) SMH
    I didn't see the post regarding Karen. I was too PO'd at a spoiler of a major plot point being revealed right out in the open!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    How about this: Maybe Richard's ex-wife who he doesn't want to talk about is April's not-dead husband's new baby-mama who moved away and left Richard and his daughter?
    Oooohh...now that could work. Very interesting.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

I believe its the fake dead husband girlfriend. She may be pissed off that he still wants his original family.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post

This should have been in spoiler tags! I didn't want to know until it was openly revealed on the show! Now the big reveal is ruined for me.
    Did you watch Monday's episode. If you did you should have saw the same thing that I saw. If Harry's the father or not that has yet to be revealed. The writers could be trying to mislead the audience. I just don't know. Based on the actual story Dominic is suppose to be the father. It will be interesting to see how they keep this story intact moving forward with Harry being the father of Savi's baby.

FORT Newbie

Very interesting episode last night.

I find myself rooting for team Dom and I can't even explain why. I do like Harry but it seems like he was just not that into the marriage anymore.
    I never got this deep resentment that a lot of the fans harbor for Dominic. He's the only dude on the show with any type of swag or should I say charm. Dominic is just as good as Harry and a the better choice for Savi. Harry has been disconnect from his wife way before she cheated on him. Some fans seem not to see that.

Karen's eyes looked dead the whole time she was in the deposition. She looked like a zombie. Did she have this look on Lost? This is the only place I've seen this actress so I don't know if it's the actress or the part she is playing that is bad. There is nothing wrong with the actresses. She's done a good job in my opinion. Her demeanor and decision making is determined by the director and writers.

It was obvious last week that Joss was building up to sleeping with her boss. And there she went! I was expecting a threesome with Alex though since the boss was enamored with Alex. Also, Joss is so pro-Harry that I wouldn't be surprised if Savvy does leave Harry that Joss sleeps with him and then turns it into a relationship with him. Drama between the sisters! Alex is not into dudes. There is no way she's going to sleep with guy even if Joss begged her to do so. I've always thought that Harry and Joss had chemistry. I think before it's all said and done something is going to happen between them and I can't wait to see it.

The Richard/April/dead husband storyline has totally jumped the shark. I am losing interest in that one fast. It's got to be the not-dead ex-husband (or I guess he's technically still the current husband) who took Lucy. How about this: Maybe Richard's ex-wife who he doesn't want to talk about is April's not-dead husband's new baby-mama who moved away and left Richard and his daughter? I think it's Paul's baby's mother who stole Lucy. I thought it might have been Richard, but he doesn't have a motive to do something like that. Paul definitely didn't do it.
    Cornholio likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    Did you watch Monday's episode. If you did you should have saw the same thing that I saw. If Harry's the father or not that has yet to be revealed. The writers could be trying to mislead the audience. I just don't know. Based on the actual story Dominic is suppose to be the father. It will be interesting to see how they keep this story intact moving forward with Harry being the father of Savi's baby.
    Yes I saw the episode and the quick shot of the screen, but there was no way I could have read what was on it that fast ... and I'm a fast reader ... unless I had hit pause. I don't think that scene was meant to be the big reveal. Next week during the finale, that will take place. That's why at this point it's a spoiler and should have been in spoiler tags.

FORT Fan

I'm thinking her husband's girlfriend probably has Lucy. That's my guess anyway.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Yes, it's probably Paul's girlfriend that stole Lucy. Although she was supposed to be in Florida, right?

I still think Paul's girlfriend could be Richard's ex.
    bee stung lips and sunnydayz like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, it's probably Paul's girlfriend that stole Lucy. Although she was supposed to be in Florida, right?

I still think Paul's girlfriend could be Richard's ex.
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was revealed at the season finale. That Paul, Richard and Miranda were all in this together.
    sunnydayz likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread