+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

I saw Joss and her boss sleeping together last night coming from a mile away. So Savvy has feelings for Dom...hmmm...uh-oh Harry....

Who does everyone think took April's daughter? I'm wondering if it was Richard...he seemed to be acting a little strange to me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

oh no, someone took lucy??? is richard the weirdo boyfriend? i could believe he took her to try and draw april closer to him. even tho i can't stand the notdead guy, i don't think he would kidnap lucy. i think he realizes his actions were reprehensible and i don't think he would try to cause april even more pain. that said, i still don't think he deserves a relationship w lucy lol.

i also still think joss and harry are going to end up having a romp.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I saw Joss and her boss sleeping together last night coming from a mile away. So Savvy has feelings for Dom...hmmm...uh-oh Harry....

Who does everyone think took April's daughter? I'm wondering if it was Richard...he seemed to be acting a little strange to me.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Please remember that ANYTHING that could reveal plot points for this series should be in spoiler tags. That includes casting news, comparisons to other iterations of the show and anything read online that hasn't happened on the actual show.

This is a fun and completely ridiculous show, so this thread shouldn't require this many reminders from a moderator. Let's get back to the silliness and fun discussion!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    oh no, someone took lucy??? is richard the weirdo boyfriend? i could believe he took her to try and draw april closer to him. even tho i can't stand the notdead guy, i don't think he would kidnap lucy. i think he realizes his actions were reprehensible and i don't think he would try to cause april even more pain. that said, i still don't think he deserves a relationship w lucy lol.
    Hmm. I wonder if boyfriend and not-dead husband are in cahoots -- if not-dead husband hired weirdo boyfriend (or something) to gain April's trust and then kidnap Lucy or whatever.
    (I'm usually wrong about this stuff...)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

i think that could be possible. when this story first started i thought the boyfriend was in cahoots w the notdead's mistress . . . i really need to learn these "people"'s names lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if boyfriend and not-dead husband are in cahoots -- if not-dead husband hired weirdo boyfriend (or something) to gain April's trust and then kidnap Lucy or whatever.
    (I'm usually wrong about this stuff...)

Very interesting episode last night.

I find myself rooting for team Dom and I can't even explain why. I do like Harry but it seems like he was just not that into the marriage anymore.

Karen's eyes looked dead the whole time she was in the deposition. She looked like a zombie. Did she have this look on Lost? This is the only place I've seen this actress so I don't know if it's the actress or the part she is playing that is bad.

It was obvious last week that Joss was building up to sleeping with her boss. And there she went! I was expecting a threesome with Alex though since the boss was enamored with Alex. Also, Joss is so pro-Harry that I wouldn't be surprised if Savvy does leave Harry that Joss sleeps with him and then turns it into a relationship with him. Drama between the sisters!

The Richard/April/dead husband storyline has totally jumped the shark. I am losing interest in that one fast. It's got to be the not-dead ex-husband (or I guess he's technically still the current husband) who took Lucy. How about this: Maybe Richard's ex-wife who he doesn't want to talk about is April's not-dead husband's new baby-mama who moved away and left Richard and his daughter?

The Richard/April/dead husband storyline has totally jumped the shark. I am losing interest in that one fast. It's got to be the not-dead ex-husband (or I guess he's technically still the current husband) who took Lucy. How about this: Maybe Richard's ex-wife who he doesn't want to talk about is April's not-dead husband's new baby-mama who moved away and left Richard and his daughter?
    That's what I was thinking, its a silly storyline. .

In the preview I thought I saw Joss in trouble and Harry to the rescue, or maybe it was another guy? it wraps up next week. Not sure I will bother if its on again
    I am team Dom, he has a wonderful smile , wonderful
    Cornholio likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

i like that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    How about this: Maybe Richard's ex-wife who he doesn't want to talk about is April's not-dead husband's new baby-mama who moved away and left Richard and his daughter?
    Cornholio likes this.

I have a couple of episodes to catch up on yet, but regarding April's story, I'm of two minds about Lucy.

1) I have suspected Richard of being shady and with his own agenda from the first, so I think it's possible he might be behind the kidnapping.

2) My other possibility is not-head husband's (Paul?) other woman, who might be out for both revenge and money. She seemed capable of anything when last seen. Has this thought occurred to anyone else or have I missed something about that woman that would rule her out?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    I think ABC is taking a different route from the UK version. Harry is actually the father. In the clinic scene I took a look at the screen and saw the results.

This should have been in spoiler tags! I didn't want to know until it was openly revealed on the show! Now the big reveal is ruined for me.
    Last edited by Critical; 08-27-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread