+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Newbie

Re: Mistresses

I'll be back ladies with my review on tonight's episode. I have to run to story and get my baby's mother some coconut donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh okay...I'l keep my lips sealed until everyone else has seen the show. It just ended here. Poor April is all I can say...
    No problem you can talk/write!
    I don't mind spoilers.
    If I did, I'd stay away from this board until 10 my time.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

Joss and Alex stole a lot of the air time tonight. Joss was wrong for what she did in a way, but Alex can't really be mad at her because she already know that Joss was heterosexual. Sooner or later Joss was going to sleep with a guy. That guy just happen to be her boss this time. Alex needs to be with a lesbian woman who's only interested in dating a woman like I've been saying all along. Joss needs to let Alex go because she'll never be loyal to her.

April's story wasn't as interesting as it was last week. I don't know what it is about Richard, but something is not quite right with him. I have a feeling that he's involved in Lucy's disappearance. I'm not sure but I think it's a chance that he is. I love April. She's very, very attractive, smart, loving, kind, etc. But I think she's trusting this dude Richard way more than she should. If she didn't learn anything from this Paul situation she should have learned that you can't trust anybody, definitely, not a guy you've only known all but five minutes.

I've been really hard on Karen. I think she deserves exactly what she's getting. However, I liked the fact that she took accountability for her own actions tonight. Finally she sees Sam for the twisted, lying snake that he really is. The kid is the second coming of Norman Bates. He tried to ruin Karen just because she didn't return her phone calls. In a way I'm kind of proud of Karen for dealing with her issues like a real woman. There will be some consequences for her actions, but at least she's moving in the right direction finally.

Savi's didn't get a lot of air time this week but I loved the time that she did get. I knew from the very beginning that she had feelings for Dom and tonight she finally admitted it. I happy to see that! Dom is on top of his game! He knows exactly how to make her happy and he's doing it. This is the first time all season Savi is actually happy. Joss cross the line by going to tell Harry that Savi got the paternity results back. It's not her place to decide who Savi should be with. She trusted her with some information and she went and did what she wanted to do. Regardless of what happens in the next two episodes Savi is going to torn between both Harry and Dom. But I think in the end Dom is going win this one.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Whoa wait a second here trystan I wasn't calling anyone in particular out. While I do not personally know bee, we have been on this board for a very long time & she is a really nice person so yea IMHO any guy who cheated on her is a jerk.

For your information I am not sitting home feeling sorry for myself. I kicked my jerk out & got everything. I have a job I love, 2 great kids, and fantastic friends who I go out for drinks with every Friday night. I am not damaged...I am happy; insanely happy because i don't need anyone to make me happy. I make my own happiness. Yes it took months of therapy but I did survive. A damaged person would have stayed married to that jerk & accepted what he did. He did offer that btw, I hired a lawyer.

Again this is a TV show...not real life. My life is real not a TV show. I am shutting up now....
    I have no doubt that bee is a very lovely woman. All I'm saying it's unfair to call a guy a jerk when you don't know the whole story.

I only respond to what you posted. I didn't mean to butt into your business. I'm sorry if I crossed the line. I promise that it will never happen again.

FORT Newbie

Another thing I notice tonight was that Savi wasn't even thinking about Harry. Every time his name came up she was like "whatever" like she's already over it. When Joss said, "No offense, but you had sex with Dom and it's obvious you still love Harry." She didn't even respond. Things are getting more and more interesting.

Guys, please knock it off with the bickering and personal comments. Keep your remarks focused on the show and its characters and not on fellow posters.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

I think ABC is taking a different route from the UK version.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Harry is actually the father. In the clinic scene I took a look at the screen and saw the results.
    Last edited by Critical; 08-27-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    I think ABC is taking a different route from the UK version. Harry is actually the father. In the clinic scene I took a look at the screen and saw the results.
    Another example of why I always like the original UK versions of shows better than US remakes. That would have been a much more sensible and entertaining story for me, as well as a more believable one, but I admit I've never liked Dom.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

amen!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Whoa wait a second here trystan I wasn't calling anyone in particular out. While I do not personally know bee, we have been on this board for a very long time & she is a really nice person so yea IMHO any guy who cheated on her is a jerk.

For your information I am not sitting home feeling sorry for myself. I kicked my jerk out & got everything. I have a job I love, 2 great kids, and fantastic friends who I go out for drinks with every Friday night. I am not damaged...I am happy; insanely happy because i don't need anyone to make me happy. I make my own happiness. Yes it took months of therapy but I did survive. A damaged person would have stayed married to that jerk & accepted what he did. He did offer that btw, I hired a lawyer.

Again this is a TV show...not real life. My life is real not a TV show. I am shutting up now....

i fell asleep last night so i still haven't seen the whole ep. i am annoyed w april fr last week tho. i don't think she should have showed notdead guy (can't remember his name lol) the pics of their daughter. he should not be a part of their lives at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh okay...I'l keep my lips sealed until everyone else has seen the show. It just ended here. Poor April is all I can say...

+ Reply to Thread