+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Fogey

Re: Mistresses

It's pretty tame compared to the daytime soaps that people watch without too much complaining about immorality...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I like how this week's episode focused more on the consequences' of the women's actions. I'm especially interested in Karen's storyline. Between the wife of the man she was sleeping with and his son, she's gotten herself into on hell of a mess, especially with the investigation into the husband's death. It was nice seeing actor Gary Diordan (sp?) of CSI playing the role of the investigator.

Seems that now that Savvy and her husband are getting things back on track with their marriage and everything appears all sunshine and daisies between them all of a sudden, Dominic will now be causing havoc somehow. He sure didn't look too pleased when Savvy introduced him to her husband.

And am I the only one who got the impression that at some point Savvy's sister (I think her name is Jocelyn) might end up sleeping with her husband Harry? Don't know why, but when Jocelyn sauntered into the kitchen wearing nothing but a shirt and him and her were talking, I thought it rather odd that she would present herself in a stage of near un-dress in front of her sister's husband.

I feel for poor April, not finding out her husband was cheating on her until after he dies. And then slowly putting all the pieces together and finding out how her husband had a whole other life, taking care of his mistress and the baby he had with her, behind April's back. And to have the mistress come looking for money from her husband's estate to take care of the love child she had with him??
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes!! Joss and Harry will happen - mind Joss was also flirting with the one of the lesbian couple
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-11-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ye!! Joss and Harry will happen - mind Joss was also flirting with the one of the lesbian couple
    Yes, she's quite something else. So far she seems to be the only one not suffering any consequences from anything--until the day she actually "goes there" with Harry, that is. And if and when it happens, Savvy will hardly have a leg to stand on, considering her indiscretions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 06-11-2013 at 10:03 AM.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

finally watched last week's episode and didn't find it that bad. I don't look at tv for morality, I look at it for entertainment.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Yes, she's quite something else. So far she seems to be the only one not suffering any consequences from anything--until the day she actually "goes there" with Harry, that is. And if and when it happens, Savvy will hardly have a leg to stand on, considering her indiscretions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Bee did it look in the preview that Savvy gets caught?
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was blown over when the mistress told April that she wanted her son to have what April's daughter had, and was implying that she expected April to provide!!!! #1...I wished April had slapped her face! #2....Does she not get that the skanky man with whom she had the affair was responsible for seeing to her child's lifestyle?? THAT TOTALLY TICKED ME OFF!

It's going to be fun seeing what "flavor" Savvy's baby comes out! And Savvy's sister should have been called out when Savvy caught her in her kitchen in her refrigerator in her state of undress.
    bee stung lips and Coco46 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    finally watched last week's episode and didn't find it that bad. I don't look at tv for morality, I look at it for entertainment.
    I have no interest whatsoever. For me, it's not about morality... if it was I wouldn't be a fan of Dexter...

I just find the subject matter lame and uninspired. I much prefer a Lost, Sherlock, or for pure entertainment (humour), Psych. There's only so much time in a day and even Psych frustrates me sometimes with it's prolonged reaction shots and sometimes poor dialogue.
    I didn't last long on Desperate Housewives either. If this show gets canned, it won't necessarily be because of the morality... maybe it will just end up being not that good.

That said, I'll be checking the thread once in a while to see how it develops. Enjoy, for those who like it!
    Punkin likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Bee did it look in the preview that Savvy gets caught?
    I can't remember what the preview showed, now that you mention it. Can you refresh my memory?

Along those same lines, remember at the end of this episode when Savvy and Harry are on the bed having sex and her phone rings and it's Dominic? That indicated he's probably going to hassle her to death about it now, which would more than likely lead to her getting caught.

And prhoshay have you been thinking the same thing I been thinking? That now that Savvy and Harry have decided to put having a baby on hold for the time being, she's going to turn up pregnant for Dominic???? (:EEK!) That thought totally crossed my mind too when she and Harry had that "heartfelt" conversation with each other. Things seemed way too rosy between she and Harry all of a sudden.

And yes, I can definitely Savvy and Joss butting heads soon. Joss' sexual free-spiritedness on her own time is one thing, but her apparent lack of discretion with being half-naked around her sister's husband can only lead to trouble.

There's going to be lots of in-fighting going on between the ladies if the conflicts introduced on last night's episode are any indication going forward.

Yup I wondered about Savvy having a baby (eeek) In the preview I thought they showed Savvy kissing Dom, and her hubby was in the doorway
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread