+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Thanks PA. He was a jerk of EPIC proportions. And he had a plethora of exes as well. But I'm all the better for being rid of him.

Anyway, big hugs to you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Bee I know on a woman-to-woman level you understand & it does qualify you. But....unless you had this done to you, been married to the same man for 25 years & him being the only man you have ever been with..you can not possibly understand. It has been almost 10 years since I kicked him out & haven't seen him since but I still can not forget/forgive. I have forgiven ME but I still can not even think about dating even after extensive therapy. I am damaged.

I realize Savi, Dom & Haryy are fictionaly characters and should not extract this much emotion from me but at some level it does. I think Savi needs to forgive herself, love herself & take care of her child and not go smack right into another relationship.
    I'm not sure but I think this comment was meant for me. If I'm mistaken I do apologize. I don't think yo have to be a woman or married for 25 years to be able to relate to your situation or a similar one. Getting cheated on by somebody who you truly love and care about is a traumatizing experience. I would never attempt to down play your trauma or experiences that was obviously very hurtful. What I want to say is that you shouldn't allow the past to stand in the way of your future, nor should you accept things that you don't want to accept. A person might break your heart, but let that individual take away your dignity. Don't allow a person who betrayed you to rob your of all the good things that life has to offer.

I'm going to give you some advice ms snow bunny. Instead of sitting around being "damaged" maybe you should go out there and find a nice guy. You've been a lone for 10 years and haven't been anyone since. Everyone needs some physcial and sexual contact once in a while. Therapy can't compensate for that. I can bet anything that if you went out there and had some fun you'll realize that you're not as damaged as you thought. There is nothing wrong with you. You just won't allow yourself to move on past a situation that obviously wasn't good for you. Stop being yourself up. You're waste your future by living in the past.

I think that Savi is doing exactly what she needs to be doing. What is she suppose to do? Sit at home lonely and crying over Harry? Harry was the one who decided to leave after pretending like he was going to stand by her. She's into Dom, Dom is into her, and he wants to be there for her.

FORT Newbie

Oh Bee siste-to-sister I am so with you, I do understand & I am sorry her hurt you. He is a jerk & you do deserve better.
    My EX has had so many exes now I lost track..not that I was. People who we both know still feel like I need to know...I just don't.
    Lets not jump to judgement here. We don't know if her ex was jerk. We also don't know what she does or doesn't deserve. She's seems like a very nice lady, but there is always two sides to every story. We just don't know all the facts.

FORT Fogey

Just mentioning that the show is on at 9 p.m. tonight (according to DISH TV guide), in case anyone has their DVR set for 10.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Tks Alwaysveg!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Whoa wait a second here trystan I wasn't calling anyone in particular out. While I do not personally know bee, we have been on this board for a very long time & she is a really nice person so yea IMHO any guy who cheated on her is a jerk.

For your information I am not sitting home feeling sorry for myself. I kicked my jerk out & got everything. I have a job I love, 2 great kids, and fantastic friends who I go out for drinks with every Friday night. I am not damaged...I am happy; insanely happy because i don't need anyone to make me happy. I make my own happiness. Yes it took months of therapy but I did survive. A damaged person would have stayed married to that jerk & accepted what he did. He did offer that btw, I hired a lawyer.

Again this is a TV show...not real life. My life is real not a TV show. I am shutting up now....
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Whoa wait a second here trystan I wasn't calling anyone in particular out. While I do not personally know bee, we have been on this board for a very long time & she is a really nice person so yea IMHO any guy who cheated on her is a jerk.
    Aw, thanks PA.

Re tonight's show, is it on at this very moment where everyone else is? Anyway, I'm getting a strong vibe that Harry is going to somehow weasel the paternity test away from Joss so that he can look at the results.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Re tonight's show, is it on at this very moment where everyone else is?
    Still three and a half hours before it's on by me.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

It doesn't matter how Harry gets the results he's going to be extremely disappointed when he gets them. If he wants his wife back he better act right now, or Dominic is going to take his woman and his house. If he don't want her back he better focus on his business.
    Last edited by trystan15; 08-26-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Still three and a half hours before it's on by me.
    Oh okay...I'l keep my lips sealed until everyone else has seen the show. It just ended here. Poor April is all I can say...

+ Reply to Thread