+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Newbie

Re: Mistresses

I have zero tolerance for infidelity or any form of betrayal. A chick has only one time to cross me before cut her completely out of my life. It's impossible for me to ever even consider raising another man's bastard. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. So it's safe to say that I'd never been in a situation like that. However, I'm still qualified to speak on these type of issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    loving someone is one thing, loving in spite of an infidelity is another, loving someone along with a living breathing child as a reminder of that infidelity is a whole different matter. been there & have the scars to prove it. unless you have been there you can't say.
    this is a tv show, savi will do what the writers have her do.

The fact that he plays a chef on this show is kind of funny too!

I'm looking forward to this episode. I guess Harry must get ahold of the envelope with the results somehow! But wasn't that in her desk drawer at work?
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

I'm looking forward to this episode. I guess Harry must get ahold of the envelope with the results somehow! But wasn't that in her desk drawer at work?
    I thought she gave the envelope to her sister to hold onto for her.

FORT Newbie

If I'm not mistaken Joss is going to tell him about the results. I don't think she's going to give him the paternity results, but she will tell him that she has them. Harry's going to have to find out paternity all by himself.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post

OMG hilarious! That coincidence never even dawned on me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And he's an Aussie, at that, isn't he?? Just like Australian Curtis...who looks good but is boring!! lol
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, he's an Aussie too.

Bee I know on a woman-to-woman level you understand & it does qualify you. But....unless you had this done to you, been married to the same man for 25 years & him being the only man you have ever been with..you can not possibly understand. It has been almost 10 years since I kicked him out & haven't seen him since but I still can not forget/forgive. I have forgiven ME but I still can not even think about dating even after extensive therapy. I am damaged.

I realize Savi, Dom & Haryy are fictionaly characters and should not extract this much emotion from me but at some level it does. I think Savi needs to forgive herself, love herself & take care of her child and not go smack right into another relationship.
    bee stung lips and Cornholio like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Bee I know on a woman-to-woman level you understand & it does qualify you. But....unless you had this done to you, been married to the same man for 25 years & him being the only man you have ever been with..you can not possibly understand. It has been almost 10 years since I kicked him out & haven't seen him since but I still can not forget/forgive. I have forgiven ME but I still can not even think about dating even after extensive therapy. I am damaged.

I realize Savi, Dom & Haryy are fictionaly characters and should not extract this much emotion from me but at some level it does. I think Savi needs to forgive herself, love herself & take care of her child and not go smack right into another relationship.
    I was of the understanding that you and I of the same mindset here, just that in the case of Harry and Savvy, its in reverse order. Basically what I was saying was that Harry should feel free to vent his feelings of anger and hurt toward Savvy in the same manner that she would do to him had he been the one who cheated on her. My expression was more along the lines that cheating is cheating whether it be the man on the woman or the woman cheating on the man. And that men shouldn't be expected to "man up" and suck up the pain of being cheated on anymore than a woman should when she's the victim of cheating. Its a horrible betrayal to the one being cheated on. That was the sentiment I was expressing.

I'm truly sorry to hear of the hurts you experienced in your former relationship. I too was cheated on--not in a marriage but in a long term, seven year relationship and it was a debilitating feeling and mentally anguishing experience.

Oh Bee siste-to-sister I am so with you, I do understand & I am sorry her hurt you. He is a jerk & you do deserve better.
    My EX has had so many exes now I lost track..not that I was. People who we both know still feel like I need to know...I just don't.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread