+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

LOLOLOL!!!!!! i can't stop laughing. i totally agree tho!

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post

Karen is a big time whore who lacks the common sense. She has done everything she can to ruin her own life. I don't blame Sam's mom for trying to ruin Karen's life. Karen was the one who slept with her husband over and over again. Karen was the one who prescribed a lethal does of morphine that killed her husband regardless of who gave to him. Now she's banging her stalker who happens to be the son of a man she claim to had loved. There is no hope for Karen. I can't wait to see Karen gets what she deserves.
    bee stung lips likes this.

i'm #teamdom

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I prefer Dom over Harry -- especially after Savi's having explained to her sister about how domineering and controlling Harry was/is. Okay, she allowed him to do so, but still...they're clearly no longer a match made in heaven or wherever.
    Time to call it quits.
    I really like Dom.

yup, and doctors make the worst patients . . . .

i am not liking the april storyline. i do think richard was out of pocket and i've never really cared for him. i thought he was involved in paul's mistress' set up at first. i also am not really feeling april's actions either tho. i was beyond irked when she took the photo album to his motel. he CHOSE to leave his wife and daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Karen, allowing Sam to be intimate with her, was gross and tacky. Maybe she's just horny and lonely? Still seems like bad judgment to me.

It's well-known that a lot of people in the psychiatric field are not the sanest individuals on the planet.

Yunjin Kim is quite a good actress who is working with what the writers give her. She was a major star in Korea before winning the role of Sun on Lost, a role that was written for her after her audition. Sun and Jin (Daniel Dae Kim) were two of the most loved characters on Lost for its entire run. She went back to Korea to star in a number of films there after Lost ended. I'm just pleased to see her back in the U.S.
    Ellen and bee stung lips like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Yunjin Kim is quite a good actress who is working with what the writers give her. She was a major star in Korea before winning the role of Sun on Lost, a role that was written for her after her audition. Sun and Jin (Daniel Dae Kim) were two of the most loved characters on Lost for its entire run. She went back to Korea to star in a number of films there after Lost ended. I'm just pleased to see her back in the U.S.

"Karen's" problem is not with the acting at all.
    Lousy writing and maybe directing on the part of whoever is/are assigned to her scenes.
    Florimel likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Sorry with me it is still the acting, there is none. I never watched Lost either.
    I am team Harry simply for the accent.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Sorry with me it is still the acting, there is none. I never watched Lost either.
    I am team Harry simply for the accent.
    Am I the only one who thinks the actor who plays Harry looks a lot like Curtis Stone ( also an Aussie) from Take Home Chef TV show?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Writing and directing are key.
    Yunjin Kim's talent as an actor are much better represented in her movies and on "Lost."
    She may need to hire a new agent.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the actor who plays Harry looks a lot like Curtis Stone ( also an Aussie) from Take Home Chef TV show?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Not alone, he does look like him!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    If Savi wants to save her marriage all she has to do is abort the baby if it's not Harry's.
    I have to disagree with you here about what you said (above).
    If I were in Savi's shoes, I would want to save my marriage but never to the extent of aborting my baby.

+ Reply to Thread