+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

I like Dom and Harry. Dom has a lovely face( I am sticking with that).
    Karen, what's to say?? lousy actress, she puts me to sleep.
    The next two weeks look good
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like Dom and Harry. Dom has a lovely face( I am sticking with that).
    Karen, what's to say?? lousy actress, she puts me to sleep.
    The next two weeks look good
    Don't get me wrong...I loves me some Harry, but he's way too damned moody all the time. On the other hand, there's just something about Dom's looks that I find to be absolutely delicious. The suggestive gazes, the dimples, the connotative sideways grin, the almost vampirish looking white teeth (imagine those taking a bite out of your neck),......Ahhhhhh... yessss! YESSSS! YESSS!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 08-22-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Don't get me wrong...I loves me some Harry, but he's way too damned moody all the time. On the other hand, there's just something about Dom's looks that I find to be absolutely delicious. The suggestive gazes, the dimples, the connotative sideways grin, the almost vampirish looking white teeth (imagine those taking a bite out of your neck),......Ahhhhhh... yessss! YESSSS! YESSS!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    LOL Bee .You sounded like when Harry met Sally
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL Bee .You sounded like when Harry met Sally
    That's exactly what I was thinking as I was typing it...LOL
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am a Hary kind of girl as well. This Karen chic...zero emotions....no facial expressions...it is like she is portraying someone who is addicted to something very powerful or else she is just a very bad, really very bad actress. She isn't even the same league as the other 3 mistresses.
    I am fine with Joss, April...she just needs to go & report that Paul is very much alive. What she is doing by not reporting it is ummm like a felony especially since she received money from his life insurance policy plus I can pretty much say say her daughter would be receiving SS benefits from her father's untimely passing. I bet Richard outs them big time.
    I like the woman who plays Karen. I think she's hot. Her acting is fine it's more about her story line that rubs people the wrong way.

It's three reasons why April won't report Paul. 1) She don't want to give back that money. 2) If Lucy knew the truth is probably destroy her. 3) She's pissed with Paul, but she doesn't want to her him. If Richard snitch on Paul that would be the end of his relationship with April.

Oh I think Dom is one fine specimen of a man but I still think Harry is better for Savi. April & Paul's "secret" will eventually get out & Lucy will be the one to suffer.

I stand by my feelings about Karen. I watch this show a day late for On DEMAND & can FF through Karen.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Oh I think Dom is one fine specimen of a man but I still think Harry is better for Savi. April & Paul's "secret" will eventually get out & Lucy will be the one to suffer.

I stand by my feelings about Karen. I watch this show a day late for On DEMAND & can FF through Karen.
    I know you have your opinion and I respect it. I would just like to know what makes Harry better for Savi than Dom? Do you think Savi was really happy with Harry? If she was why did she sleep with Dom?

I agree that this secret will get out based on the fact that to many people already know about it. Lucy will be hurt in the end. There is no way around that.

You might be right about Karen. I just love to look at the woman. Maybe she can't act.

I may have to FF when she is on. I thought maybe she was setting Sam up, but no
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Karen, allowing Sam to be intimate with her, was gross and tacky. Maybe she's just horny and lonely? Still seems like bad judgment to me.

It's well-known that a lot of people in the psychiatric field are not the sanest individuals on the planet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Karen, allowing Sam to be intimate with her, was gross and tacky. Maybe she's just horny and lonely? Still seems like bad judgment to me.

It's well-known that a lot of people in the psychiatric field are not the sanest individuals on the planet.
    Yes, that is scarily true.

+ Reply to Thread