+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Newbie

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i still think Joss is going to sleep w harry
    I said the exact same thing a couple of pages back. Harry and Joss got chemistry. She got way more chemistry with him than her boss. I would love to see that happen. I doubt that's going to happen two reasons. 1) Joss already have a love triangle going on. 2) She would devastate her sister if she slept with Harry. Assuming we have a season two and we manage to keep Harry around I can definitely see something like that happening.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    she's beyond a category 5 . . . .

i wish they would just kill her character off.
    I hate to disappoint you but Karen isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    I hate to disappoint you but Karen isn't going anywhere.
    Maybe that could be in spoiler tags, I don't want to know if she is or isn't.

Click to see Spoiler:
    thank you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

HUH? For all Karen knows this woman could an investigator trying to get information about the case.
    Or, the "lawyer" could have been sent by that whackjob wife of her dead lover/patient.

Karen didn't even ask for a business card or any verification whatsoever. DUMB. She just starts answering whatever questions she was asked.

"Powerful friends" - what the (bleep) does THAT mean? Sam is powerful?

I know I'm the odd one out here, but I much prefer Harry over Dom. After Savi's one-night stand with Dom, she told him clearly that she wanted to try and save her marriage and that it would not happen again. He kept after her and refused to take no for answer. I would avoid a man who refused to accept a no like the plague. All three of them have acted badly, but I just do not like Dom at all.

I do agree with those who say Richard is interfering in a place he doesn't belong as far as Paul and April are concerned. April is the one who needs to handle Paul. Richard has rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. He's seemed way too controlling to me.

Karen has clearly made all the wrong choices, but I think she's going to choose to face the music somewhere along the line. I just hope she takes the witch and her son down. I still like Karen and I hope we'll see some back story on her to explain why she's made the decisions she has.

Joss bore me. I have to fight the temptation to fast forward during her scenes and I don't always succeed.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

I think you might be in the majority. There is a lot of people who prefer Harry over Dom. I think it's a big misconception about Savi and Harry's marriage. Things between them were not good. There entire marriage and love became about having baby. Harry only have sex with his wife when she's ovulating. There love life wasn't about connecting or pleasure. Harry wasn't into Savi. In the end the future of their marriage relied solely on the results of a paternity test. While Dominic is the completely opposite. He wants her body, heart, and soul. He doesn't care if he's the father of her child or not. She's the prize, not the baby. I assume that you're a female. I'm going to ask you and the rest of the ladies here a question. Would you prefer to be with the man who only wants your womb, or the man who wants your entire body?

Dom hasn't pushed up on Savi. He's done everything she's asked of him including staying away from her. But they work together so it's kind of hard for them to completely avoid each other. At this point in the story he pursuing her. Why shouldn't he? He has feelings for her and he knows she feels the same way. If Savi wants to save her marriage all she has to do is abort the baby if it's not Harry's. She decided to do otherwise. If Harry wants to make things work with Savi all he has to do is accept her child if it's not his. He refuse to do that. While Dom is willing to accept her child regardless of who's the father. You think about that for a second.

Richard needs to stay in his lane. He has no right calling Paul, stopping pass his motel room, or even having an opinion about how April should deal with the situation. He cross the line and had the audacity to give an ultimatum. Who the hell does he think he is? He lucky I'm not Paul because I would have probably sent him to ICU. Paul is a jerk, idiot, and piece of s**t for leaving that ebony goddess. He doesn't deserve her. All deserves is a nice cold jail cell. Hopefully, him and Sam can be cellmates.

Karen is a big time whore who lacks the common sense. She has done everything she can to ruin her own life. I don't blame Sam's mom for trying to ruin Karen's life. Karen was the one who slept with her husband over and over again. Karen was the one who prescribed a lethal does of morphine that killed her husband regardless of who gave to him. Now she's banging her stalker who happens to be the son of a man she claim to had loved. There is no hope for Karen. I can't wait to see Karen gets what she deserves.
    Cornholio likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Karen has clearly made all the wrong choices, but I think she's going to choose to face the music somewhere along the line. I just hope she takes the witch and her son down. I still like Karen and I hope we'll see some back story on her to explain why she's made the decisions she has.
    What could that back story be ... that she can't think straight because she was dropped on her head as a baby?

I prefer Dom over Harry -- especially after Savi's having explained to her sister about how domineering and controlling Harry was/is. Okay, she allowed him to do so, but still...they're clearly no longer a match made in heaven or wherever.
    Time to call it quits.
    I really like Dom.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I know I'm the odd one out here, but I much prefer Harry over Dom. After Savi's one-night stand with Dom, she told him clearly that she wanted to try and save her marriage and that it would not happen again. He kept after her and refused to take no for answer. I would avoid a man who refused to accept a no like the plague. All three of them have acted badly, but I just do not like Dom at all.
    I don't like Dom either. Prefer Harry.
    In the first episode or maybe it was the second, I found Savi's behavior (skirt hiked up to show pink garters) to be skanky and just asking for trouble. I mean, really, who sits in a business meeting like that?
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

I am a Hary kind of girl as well. This Karen chic...zero emotions....no facial expressions...it is like she is portraying someone who is addicted to something very powerful or else she is just a very bad, really very bad actress. She isn't even the same league as the other 3 mistresses.
    I am fine with Joss, April...she just needs to go & report that Paul is very much alive. What she is doing by not reporting it is ummm like a felony especially since she received money from his life insurance policy plus I can pretty much say say her daughter would be receiving SS benefits from her father's untimely passing. I bet Richard outs them big time.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread