+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I will have to see that tonight( hopefully) shaking my head- that's crazy and icky
    Well enjoy! Last night's show was definitely worth the two-week wait, imo.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

Karen has to be the stupidest character on the show. This woman never seems to learn her lesson. She cross the line by banging Sam's father. She broke the law when she prescribed him a lethal dose of morphine. She falsified notes to cover her tracks. After all those huge mistakes she turns around and sleeps with his son? What is going on in her mind? I couldn't believe Karen had the audacity to get mad at Savi for not throwing career away to clean up a mess that Karen herself is sole responsible for. A mess that keeps getting messier based on her own actions.

I like how April handled things with both Richard and Paul. Richard had no right to approach Paul without April's consent. Who the hell do he thing he is to tell Paul to stay away from his own daughter. He basically just started dating April. He don't even know her like that. I think he crossed the line forreal. It's good that she allowed him to see some pictures of his daughter. As a father myself I could relate to that scene. Even though I think Paul i a piece of crap I was happy he punched Richard in the mouth and got a chance to see his daughter. Now I only wish that he leaves April fine azz alone so she can be happy.

Joss needs to break up with Alex. It's obvious that she's not a lesbian or bisexual. She clearly has a preference for men. I think this whole thing with Alex is nothing more than curiosity. I do believe she likes Alex, but she'll never be faithful to her. If Alex really wants to be with Joss she's going to have to accept the fact that Joss is pretty much heterosexual. If she doesn't have sex with her boss (which we all know she's going too) it's going to be another guy she can't resist. Alex deserves a woman who actually likes women. Not somebody like Joss who's basically just experimenting.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    Karen has to be the stupidest character on the show.
    Seriously? She has to be one of the stupidest characters on TV...ever.
    I find it absolutely incredulous that they made this character a licensed medical practicioner..its insulting and embarrassing.

FORT Newbie

I'm sure everyone on this thread know I prefer Savi with Dom. I hope they end up together. With that being said Savi was wrong having Dom all up in her house like that knowing that Harry can pop up at anytime. Regardless if she thought that he wasn't coming home. She still should have known better. Savi cheated on Harry with Dom and it's a good chance she's carrying his baby. It's bad enough she had Dom in the house but she got him carrying all of this baby stuff? No matter what she says Harry is not going to believe a word of it. It looked like she moving Harry out and Dom right in.

Dom and Savi scene were the best in my opinion. I like that conversation they had when they were shopping or whatever. Dom basically won her over with that, "No...because it's yours" line. She gave him the same look she gave him that night she let him tap that. He wants her regardless of if he's the father or not. This is something that Harry will never do. I think that changed her perception of Dom. From now on she's not going to give him no more resistance. She's going to accept their mutual feelings and move forward with him. And I can't wait to see it.

BTW, I also enjoyed watching Joss tell Dominic off. I thought that was a very interesting moment. The loyalty she's showing Harry says a lot about her character. I can't wait to see how Savi's friends treat Dom.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Seriously? She has to be one of the stupidest characters on TV...ever.
    I find it absolutely incredulous that they made this character a licensed medical practicioner..its insulting and embarrassing.
    There is no doubt that Karen is a category five moron.

Instead of staying away from psycho stalker Sam she invites him in and does the nasty.

And a stranger walked in her office and says "Hi, I'm your new lawyer." So, Karen says "Oh. Okay!"

Last edited by tango7; 08-20-2013 at 11:49 PM.
    Daisy444777 and trystan15 like this.

i still think Joss is going to sleep w harry

BTW, I also enjoyed watching Joss tell Dominic off. I thought that was a very interesting moment. The loyalty she's showing Harry says a lot about her character. I can't wait to see how Savi's friends treat Dom.
    bee stung lips and Cornholio like this.

she's beyond a category 5 . . . .

i wish they would just kill her character off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    she's beyond a category 5 . . . .

i wish they would just kill her character off.
    Honestly, this character is killing the show for me. I said many episodes ago that she was too unbelievably stupid, yet they are writing her more and more stupid with each episode. I could only tolerate the ridiculous choices she consistently makes if the character were, maybe, Joss, but not a trained, professional mental health practitioner. My annoyance is also fueled by my opinion that the acting is bad. She's playing the character as being so passive and unexpressive. It's like she's on Valium and about to fall asleep. It wouldn't surprise me if she suddenly fell on her face and began to snore.
    mindy384 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post

Instead of staying away from psycho stalker Sam she invites him in and does the nasty.

And a stranger walked in her office and says "Hi, I'm your new lawyer." So, Karen says "Oh. Okay!"

I couldn't believe she invited the stalker in her house after weeks of telling him to leave her alone. I'm probably the only one who noticed this but when you look in Sam's eyes it just seems like something isn't quite right with this kid.

She's knows she has a stalker on her hand some random person she never met says, "I'm your lawyer. Don't worry about who hired me just know that you have powerful friends." HUH? For all Karen knows this woman could an investigator trying to get information about the case.

+ Reply to Thread