+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 79 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Newbie

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    The preview for Monday's upcoming show....Dom's and Savvy are at her house alone?? What up wit dat? And from the clip it appears Savvy's baby bump is much bigger so I'm guessing some time will have lapsed between the last show we saw and Mondays show.
    Savi and Dom are doing work. She's going through a tough time with her Harry and being pregnant. Dom is just trying to be supportive. I'm sure Harry isn't going to see it that way.

Warning: if you don't want to see this sneak peak do not click on this link.
    Mistresses 1x10 Season 1 Episode 10 Sneak Peek Indecent Proposals Savi & Dom Talk About The Baby - YouTube

I just finish watching the UK Mistresses and I know exactly what's going to happen. I know who the father of her baby is. I know who she's going to be with, but I'm not going to ruin it for the rest of you.
    Last edited by trystan15; 08-17-2013 at 06:08 PM.

trystan, I have no objection to spoilers; they don't limit my enjoyment. Could you send me a private message stating what you know? If you can, thanks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I read about the UK Mistresses on Wikipedia and I can't say one way or the other that the US version will go the same route. Our version already has some changes to the characters and storylines so the writers don't seem to be following exactly the same format.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Newbie

The US version and the UK version has very minor differences. For the most part they telling the same story.

Tomorrow night the show is back on! Woot! Savi really looked slender in that promo. I can imagine why she would have Dom at her home "working" considering everything. Unless Harry's definitely moved out and there is no hope of things working with Harry. It would be pretty funny if it turns out to be Harry's baby and Savi raises the baby with Dom!

FORT Newbie

You're making a very good point. Why are they at her house working instead of at the office like they usually do? I'm sure both her and Dom remembers the last time Harry and Dom saw each other. She has to believe that her and Harry are finished.

"It would be pretty funny if it turns out to be Harry's baby and Savi raises the baby with Dom!" That wouldn't be funny. It would flat out ridiculous and unbelievable. There is no way in hell Harry would allow Dom and Savi to raise a his child. It's not even possible for Dom to believe that Harry's child is his and vice versa. Everybody is going to find out who the father is within the next couple episodes.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trystan15 View Post
    The US version and the UK version has very minor differences. For the most part they telling the same story.

I can't imagine why the US version of the show would follow the exact same storyline. Wouldn't make much sense as far as I'm concerned. I can see the outlying premise being the same, but the exact same storyline would be dumb, imo. Hopefully the writers for the US version are more creative than to simply follow the same storyline.

Cornholio: Yes, WOOT indeed!

I thought the same thing about Savvy and Dom being together at her house--or being together alone anywhere for that matter, unless it's in one of their offices at work.

I'm guessing Harry walked out on her and she was working home alone and maybe she was afraid being alone in the house by herself and called Dom over....?? Guess we'll have to just wait and see.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 08-18-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Here is the episode guide from Zap 2 it TV:

Episode

First Aired

S01, E13 I Choose You 9/09/2013
    S01, E12 When One Door Closes ... 9/02/2013
    S01, E11 Full Disclosure 8/26/2013
    S01, E10 Indecent Proposals 8/19/2013
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant View Post
    Here is the episode guide from Zap 2 it TV:

Episode

First Aired

S01, E13 I Choose You 9/09/2013
    S01, E12 When One Door Closes ... 9/02/2013
    S01, E11 Full Disclosure 8/26/2013
    S01, E10 Indecent Proposals 8/19/2013

Hm....interesting...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I can't imagine why the US version of the show would follow the exact same storyline. Wouldn't make much sense as far as I'm concerned. I can see the outlying premise being the same, but the exact same storyline would be dumb, imo. Hopefully the writers for the US version are more creative than to simply follow the same storyline.

Cornholio: Yes, WOOT indeed!

I thought the same thing about Savvy and Dom being together at her house--or being together alone anywhere for that matter, unless it's in one of their offices at work.

I'm guessing Harry walked out on her and she was working home alone and maybe she was afraid being alone in the house by herself and called Dom over....?? Guess we'll have to just wait and see.
    I don't think that's an accurate statement. If you're going to retell a story you have to cover the key events.

+ Reply to Thread