+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 79 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

FORT Newbie

Re: Mistresses

Let me move on to the next character that I would like discuss. That would be April. I really do feel bad for this woman. She stayed single for three years. She was loyal wife and a good mother. I think she's making a huge mistake by not reporting Paul and his girlfriend to the police. By her not reporting she now part of of defrauding the insurance company and faking his death. She should have called the police as soon as he popped up her door. He already betrayed her and broke her heart. What do you think?

This is fiction. The characters' motivations are what the writers create for them. My first though was that April should get a restraining order against Paul. It is my hope that Savi's baby's father is Harry, which would be much more original writing that having the one night stand result in this baby. I'm not fond of Dom as a character anyway. Neither he nor Paul will take no for an answer, but again, that is how the writers are creating them.

I'm really enjoying this show. If I stop liking its writing, then I'll stop watching just as I do with the novels I read.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

I'm sure if you're aware of this but faking your own death is against the law. If she informs the police that he's alive they're going to put handcuffs on him not a restraining order. She needs to call the police right away and that scum in prison where he belongs.

Regardless if Dom or Harry is the father of Savi baby neither story would be original. Both plots have been done to death. I can't count how many books I've read or shows I've watched with an identical plot to this one. I disagree with you about Dom not taking no for an answer. I have not once seen Dom pressure Savi or make a pass at her since the they slept together. All he's done is try to be kind and friendly toward her. The only thing that Paul and Dom got in common is both of them are black. Other than that you can't compare their situation or their characters.

I really do enjoy this show as well. I think the writing is pretty good and the cast is excellent. All of the women on this show bad! I completely understand where you're coming from in regards to bad writing. I use to like 90210 a lot until the writing went from good, bad, horrible, to absolutely ridiculous. I hope this show doesn't take a bad turn like that.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I like me some Dom and Harry both. It's a sticky situation for them and Savvy to be in, but in my opinion, the onus is on the one who took the marriage vows (Savvy) in this case, to hold up her end of the vows. Had it been Harry who'd cheated, then the onus would have been on him. Dom is far from innocent in this debacle, but at least didn't break any vows.

I'm still of the belief that Harry is going to end up sleeping with his bartender. Guess we'll have to wait and see. And I wish two weeks would hurry as I need my weekly fix of this show.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

Karen has to be the most irresponsible character out of all of them. It's bad enough she had an affair with one of her patients and prescribed a lethal dose of medication that eventually killed him. She turns around and becomes sexually involved with his son who might or might not be a stalker. At this point I'm just not sure what's up with Sam. I think the kid needs help.

After her patient's death she had to know autopsy. She had to know eventually the police was going to get involved. If she didn't she's even worse off than I thought. Now I don't want to come off as too judgmental because people do make mistakes, but this women has done everything she wrong.

This story with the wife is going to be really interesting moving forward. I'm not sure what her motives are, but I think she's going to try to frame Karen. She knows that Karen prescribed a lethal dose of medication. She wants to discredit Karen but making her look like a liar. That's why she went to Dom to dispute her notes. She setting herself up to get the ten million dollars and get revenge on Karen for the affair. I could be wrong, but that is where I think the writers are going with this.

Don't forget about Karen and the FBI guy, Anthony. I wonder what part he'll play in all of this. I wonder if he'll take Karen's side and help cover things up somehow when everything comes to light.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I like me some Dom and Harry both. It's a sticky situation for them and Savvy to be in, but in my opinion, the onus is on the one who took the marriage vows (Savvy) in this case, to hold up her end of the vows. Had it been Harry who'd cheated, then the onus would have been on him. Dom is far from innocent in this debacle, but at least didn't break any vows.

I'm still of the belief that Harry is going to end up sleeping with his bartender. Guess we'll have to wait and see. And I wish two weeks would hurry as I need my weekly fix of this show.
    How are you bee stung lips? I think both Dom and Harry are great guys. I think everyone involved has to take some of the blame for the affair and that includes Harry as well. He reject his wife and lashed out at her for trying to make him feel better. It's not her fault he's not working with a full load. If he would have took her up on her offer she might have never slept Dom. I'm not saying that it's his fault, but she need somebody and he wasn't there. I give Harry 5% of the blame just being an azzhole.

Dom is not guilty of anything but being man. It was Savi who threw herself at him. She already knew he wanted and wouldn't be able to resist. What was Dom suppose to do? Push her away or something? Tell her to go home to her husband? He's a nice a guy. All he was trying to was comfort her. I give him 5% of the blame because he could have said no.

Savi should take 90% blame for all of this. I think she put a lot of pressure on Harry. Yeah, he was being a jerk, but what she did was probably something she's been wanting to do. Dom wouldn't have been able to hit that if she didn't let him. So I think Savi is the real villain here.

I think Harry is going to end up sleeping with his Bartender. She's fine as hell!! If not her then it probably be Joss. For some reason her and Harry seem a little too friendly with each other. At least they are in my opinion. I can't wait for the 19th.

The preview for Monday's upcoming show....Dom's and Savvy are at her house alone?? What up wit dat? And from the clip it appears Savvy's baby bump is much bigger so I'm guessing some time will have lapsed between the last show we saw and Mondays show.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    The preview for Monday's upcoming show....Dom's and Savvy are at her house alone?? What up wit dat? And from the clip it appears Savvy's baby bump is much bigger so I'm guessing some time will have lapsed between the last show we saw and Mondays show.
    I will have to set it to record now, or I will forget!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've been missing this show so much! Can't wait to see what's going on with all the characters. I hope it's on every week for a while after this break....
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread