+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Sam's mother definitely had a plan and knew about Karen before the sunglasses were found. She was the one that talked Karen into writing the notes that way and I believe even gave her the dates she should use.
    That's right!

Pardon my French but this episode pissed me off! I walked away from it just frustrated with how they're dragging out the paternity results. I understand that it keeps us on our toes and keeps us watching but seriously!? Savvy's reasoning for not opening the envelope is hard to believe for me. And now we have to wait 3 weeks!?

I agree with Florimel in regards to Paul. Maybe April doesn't want to risk losing her settlement by stating that Paul really isn't dead??
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

This is the one time I'd actually applaud Joss for do something irresponsible--like opening that damned envelope and looking at the paternity test results!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy444777 View Post
    I agree with Florimel in regards to Paul. Maybe April doesn't want to risk losing her settlement by stating that Paul really isn't dead??
    I don't understand April here either....I would think that the insurance company would make Paul pay back the settlement. April was just as fooled as they were and didn't do anything wrong. Paul owes the money and has probably broken some laws also.
    I'm having trouble with Karen totally behaving so silly and poor-little-lost-girl about this whole situation. Surely, her education has helped her make better decisions in life but no..........not at all. She even handled the situation with Sam very poorly and she's trained to know what to do with that scenario.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If the money was paid out to April, I don't think they'd be going after Paul for that money. Somehow, April will have to go after Paul, I would think....like reverse that flow chart. She needs to make him wish he was never born! I would think there'd be prison time in his future for faking his own death.

But, what do I know? I never get these things right with this show!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The thing here is that April now knows Paul is still alive and by keeping the money she is defrauding the insurance company. She needs to return the money or she will be joining Karen in jail.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

And you can be sure Miranda (Paul's mistress) would be the one to rat April out over the insurance if for none other than just to get back at her.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Newbie

This show is very, very good. I have enjoyed all the characters and their storylines. The one I've enjoyed the most is Savi's story. This woman has conflict all around her and inside her. She's a very beautiful, intelligent, and rational woman. Yet he decision making has been kind of irrational. I had no clue why she was so determined to tell Harry about the affair before getting the paternity results. I saw it as a lose, lose situation. Even if the baby is his (which I hope it's not) she has caused irreversible damage to their marriage. They might stay together but he'll never really trust her again. All those years they tried to have a baby and it finally happens it belong to another man. I'm here to tell you ladies, that the type of pain and humiliation a man will never forget or fully forgive. In my opinion she should have kept the affair to herself until she was sure who the father was.

From the very beginning I thought that Savi and Dom had real chemistry. I knew they were going to end up having sex. I just didn't expect it to happen as soon as it did. Since that night Savi been resentful toward Dom like it's his fault. She's the one who took their relationship to a sexual level. Instead of accepting the fact that there is something between them she decided to run away from him. Which would have been alright if she didn't have to work with him. I thought she should have sat down and have a real conversation about their feelings. That way both could have came to an understanding and got real closure. It makes no since not to face Dom when she's around him just as much or if not more than her husband. I know I might be in the minority, but I really want to see Dom and Savi together. In my opinion they just have really good chemistry.

Savi keeps saying that she's trying to do what's best for everyone involved. I don't think that's true and neither does Dom. She's trying to do what's best for her marriage, not her child. Trying to trick Dom into giving up his rights to her unborn baby made that abundantly clear. Lets say for argument sake that Dom is the father and her and Harry stayed together. Sooner or later that child is going to realize that Harry is not his/her father. How is Savi going to explain that? Not to mention that child would have family that he/she doesn't know based on a decision that Savi made. Savi is not thinking about the future.

Why wouldn't Savi read the paternity results? I thought that was a very selfish act. Dom and Harry both deserves the truth so they can know how to proceed going forward. She's taken both men completely out of the decision making process. I think that's wrong. What you guys think?

Personally, I don't give 2 hoots who the baby's father is. I just want a good summer-fun story! Selfish is OK with me! This is not worth over-thinking.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Personally, I don't give 2 hoots who the baby's father is. I just want a good summer-fun story! Selfish is OK with me! This is not worth over-thinking.
    Selfish would be alright if it's not a child involved. That is why so many children nowadays are screwed up. Their parents usually put their own selfish desires before the children. In this case I think Savi is being extremely selfish and self serving.

If you don't believe the situation is worth over thinking then why waste your time to respond?

Probably because that's my right and the name of this board game.
    Ellen, Florimel and buttahfly like this.

+ Reply to Thread