+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm loving the show too, and I can't believe that I'm totally hooked. Never expected it! I also haven't seen so much enthusiasm from our little FORT group for quite a while. That's a lot of fun too! Can't wait for the next episode, cause the intensity of each of the storylines is just building and building!
    Hot DANG!! Tell me about it! Did you see that preview for tonight's show??? The preview stated there would be one "OMG" moment right after another. Can't wait!!!

And I agree with you Shay, this is what I want from my television shows, excitement, anticipation and juicy, mindless entertainment! BRING IT ON!!

EDIT: I even have my aunt hooked on this show now...lol. Like most others, she dislike's Joss. Said she likes Karen and loves Harry.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 07-29-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I haven't seen the previews, but I hope one of those OMG moments is Savi opening that envelope and us getting to see the DNA results! I wonder if Karen will find out that she was set up all along by Slimy Sam and his mother .... and I will not have one ounce of sympathy for her, not because she had an affair with Thomas, but just because she has been so stupid about getting involved with his family!
    bee stung lips and Dragonlady like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think I want to know the DNA results yet!

I think Karen will "disappear" and have to be noticed missing, and found!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I haven't seen the previews, but I hope one of those OMG moments is Savi opening that envelope and us getting to see the DNA results! I wonder if Karen will find out that she was set up all along by Slimy Sam and his mother .... and I will not have one ounce of sympathy for her, not because she had an affair with Thomas, but just because she has been so stupid about getting involved with his family!
    I think one of those "OMG" moments will definitely be Savvy opening he envelope...they showed her and Joss talking about the results. So we'll see!

Re Karen I hear you on the sympathy thing. And to think she refused all of Savvy's repeated offers of helping her get out of the mess. She is one dumb psychiatrist. She should get herself to a psychiatrist to see why she continues to invite so much danger and drama into her life.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Well, my stooopid storyline fell apart within the first few minutes! I swear, I can't get a line on these writers' thinking for love nor money! Any and everybody has me beat, in that respect. How depressing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Well, I guess we're not going to see Savi's test resuts for a while, unless Joss takes it upon herself to open the envelope and read it to us. I could've done without the whole Mom story line. Waste of time to me.
    bee stung lips likes this.

I can't believe we have to wait until August 17 for the next episode. Come on!

We really didn't get much new and exciting tonight, basically just the introduction of Joss and Savi's mom.

I'm starting to think the baby may actually be Harry's. It's not going to be dramatic enough if it's Dom's and Harry/Savi split up. Then Harry's off the show and Savi could just raise the baby with Dom. If the baby is Harry's, however, there will be all the lingering tension between the two guys and Savi's ongoing guilt. The chance that she will hook up with Dom again and thus really destroy her relationship with Harry if he finds out, etc.

I can't believe Paul has the nerve to say he wants to see Lucy! How is April supposed to tell her daughter that oops, Daddy isn't dead after all?
    bee stung lips likes this.

Expected more "OMG" moments per the previews but was a decent show just the same. While the meddling mother plotline was a bit tiresome it did give us insight to Savvy and Joss' relationship and the reasons both of them are who they are. Very eye opening.

Paul is not going down without a fight apparently.

And did anyone else notice the wicked grin on Sam's mother's face after she finished talking to Dom?? This *itch has definitely got something up her sleeve.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I thought it was nothing night really, it had better come back with some decent plot lines on Aug 17th- or it will lose me as a viewer.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It is said that people don't watch TV in August.

+ Reply to Thread