+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree551Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Now we know that Tom's wife has all kinds of leverage to get Karen to do whatever she says to help her get the money she wants. If Karen doesn't cooperate, she's in all kinds of legal trouble and bye-bye career! I wonder if Sam knew, too.
    I shudder to think of Sam's reaction if he didn't already know.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Sam is Mommy's little minion. I see him as being very protective of her.....kind of like the son in 'Psycho'/'Bates Motel'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When Karen was at Sam's mother's home, and Sam's mother called her out by asking if Karen had told Sam that she had slept with his father and nutcase Sam eased around the corner behind Karen, all I could think was "Uh-oh Karen, you are in trouble!"
    This part was awesome! It gave me chills!
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey

I think Sam is Mommy's little minion. I see him as being very protective of her.....kind of like the son in 'Psycho'/'Bates Motel'.
    That's why I wonder if the two of them set a trap for Karen ... and she, being such a dope, had no clue and fell right into it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy444777 View Post
    This part was awesome! It gave me chills!
    Definitely!

What Shay said about Sam and his mother about them being very 'Psycho'/'Bates Motel' is right. I get that vibe from the two of them as well.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

i was wondering that as well . . . . . part of me always felt like sam knew abt karen and his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    That's why I wonder if the two of them set a trap for Karen ... and she, being such a dope, had no clue and fell right into it.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i was wondering that as well . . . . . part of me always felt like sam knew abt karen and his dad.
    I definitely felt that way right from the start, too. Then I wasn't sure because they were making Sam seem so creepy and crazy that I thought he could have a different agenda. Given the tone of the last scene, though, I'm back to thinking that he and his mother knew the truth (or at least suspected it) and planned the whole thing!

AND whomever is dressing Savvy needs to be slapped! I can't stand the matronly way they dress her. They could do much better. She looks AWFUL!
    I so agree about Savvy and her wardrobe. She's so beautiful and looks old and frumpy in those clothes. The rest of the women all look good.
    I can't figure out what's up w/Joss....doesn't seem real about her feelings for her friend. Also, I had to laugh at the really nice apartment that her friend rented....here in LA area, that place would cost a lot...but she keeps saying she doesn't have a lot of money. I don't think yoga instructors make that much.
    Speaking of clothes, I was delighted to see Karen wearing MY blouse..the dark floral one.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm loving the show too, and I can't believe that I'm totally hooked. Never expected it! I also haven't seen so much enthusiasm from our little FORT group for quite a while. That's a lot of fun too! Can't wait for the next episode, cause the intensity of each of the storylines is just building and building!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now, THIS is the way that a show SHOULD be enjoyed! With friends, laughter, guessing, and NO crabbing or blurring of the lines with reality, and with little waving of the morality banners!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread