+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

just watched!!!!

omg, sam DEF had the crazy eyes when he came around that wall!!!!!!!!! i'm scared for karen - even tho i think she is a first class idiot. yeah, i def think sam and his mom are going to cause some problems for dingy dumbdumb.

paul is the worst man ever, lol. yes, he def gave melinda the password! i wonder what he's hanging around for. i am scared for april too lol.

joss' storylines bore me.

and why the heck didn't savi open that darn envelope?!?!?!?!?

man, i love this show!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When Karen was at Sam's mother's home, and Sam's mother called her out by asking if Karen had told Sam that she had slept with his father and nutcase Sam eased around the corner behind Karen, all I could think was "Uh-oh Karen, you are in trouble!" Can't help but wonder if Karen is going to be able to get out of there, safely. Sam AND his mother strike me as psychopathic! Did anyone else get that vibe?Melinda

And didn't 'Dead Paul' have to give tramp Melinda the password on April's bank account? He is total pond scum. Doesn't look like April's beau is involved in the scam, after all.....at least not yet. 'Dead Paul' AND Melinda seem to really have it in for April.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    When Karen was at Sam's mother's home, and Sam's mother called her out by asking if Karen had told Sam that she had slept with his father and nutcase Sam eased around the corner behind Karen, all I could think was "Uh-oh Karen, you are in trouble!" Can't help but wonder if Karen is going to be able to get out of there, safely. Sam AND his mother strike me as psychopathic! Did anyone else get that vibe?
    Dang! I know what you mean! Sam creeps me out like nobody's business. ICK! His unwavering, unflinching dead-eyed stare when he looks at Karen...GAWD! I can just picture him being the type of stalker who you'd be lying in bed sleeping at night and open her eyes and find him standing over you, staring at you with the whites of his eyes glowing in the dark....EEK!!

Karen had better have FBI guy on speed dial, 'cause she sure gonna need him! And now, I wouldn't put it past Sam and his equally weird mother to trap hurt Karen somehow. Let's face it, they both have motive to want to get back at her for something.

And didn't 'Dead Paul' have to give tramp Melinda the password on April's bank account? He is total pond scum. Doesn't look like April's beau is involved in the scam, after all.....at least not yet. 'Dead Paul' AND Melinda seem to really have it in for April.
    I don't remember if [Dead] Paul (lol!) gave (I think her name is) Miranda the password to April's bank account. Loved when April snatched that cheque back from her though. I was like "YOU GO GIRL!"

This is all gettin' so damned GOOD!
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    joss' storylines bore me.
    Am I the only one annoyed by Joss' seemingly overnight transition to becoming a lesbian? Unless she's bisexual and it just wasn't brought out in the storylines, how is it possible that she goes from being (presumed) totally straight and getting it on with her male bosses to suddenly kissing her lesbian friend?? If she's not bisexual, then no biggie. But if she's not, it's completely inconsiderate of her to toy around with the girl's feelings, knowing full well, the girl is totally into her.
    Dragonlady likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Joss strikes me as a "try-sexual". She would have made a good hippie!

I got the impression that Savvy decided that it didn't matter to her WHO the baby's father is since Harry has already decided that he won't be staying if the baby is not his. I can understand his feelings, and I don't agree with hers. I guess there's no rush to find out since the birth will probably tell the story, anyway.

AND whomever is dressing Savvy needs to be slapped! I can't stand the matronly way they dress her. They could do much better. She looks AWFUL! And I don't see the cankles I thought I saw earlier in the show, thank goodness.

Miranda...Miranda....not Melinda.....thank you, bee!

And I'm changing my diagnosis of Sam and his mother to sociopathic, instead of psychopathic!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hear ya on Savvy's attire. Don't know why the show's wardrobe staff feel the need to dress the character like a woman twice her age. Yes, since she's a lawyer she'd dress in mostly conservative attire. But conservative doesn't mean matronly. Yeesh!

And I forgot to mention the part about Savvy thinking she was going to pull a fast one on Dom and get him to sign away his parental rights in the event the baby she's carrying is his. Uh-uh-uh, Savvy...not so fast my dear. You forget Dom's a lawyer just like you. He's not stupid.

Nice try though...

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Am I the only one annoyed by Joss' seemingly overnight transition to becoming a lesbian? Unless she's bisexual and it just wasn't brought out in the storylines, how is it possible that she goes from being (presumed) totally straight and getting it on with her male bosses to suddenly kissing her lesbian friend?? If she's not bisexual, then no biggie. But if she's not, it's completely inconsiderate of her to toy around with the girl's feelings, knowing full well, the girl is totally into her.
    Hmm, that story is weak. Didn't she say I am all about the penis?

Has Sams mother known all along, that hubby had an affair Karen
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm guessing she did!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought so, but I was trying to remember what she said when we first saw her. I think this story is a lot like like desperate housewives with it's writing.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Sam's mother has never said that she knew that Karen and her husband were involved, but I thought I could tell by her demeanor and behavior, which is also why I concluded that she was involved in some dirt of her own.

FORT Fogey

Now we know that Tom's wife has all kinds of leverage to get Karen to do whatever she says to help her get the money she wants. If Karen doesn't cooperate, she's in all kinds of legal trouble and bye-bye career! I wonder if Sam knew, too.

+ Reply to Thread