+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

buttahfly, I am sooo glad to see you in this thread!!! We have more fun talking about this loony show!!!
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i'm glad to be here - i am LOVING this show! i also got ccaught up on Devious Maids (i like it, but not as much as i like this one!). i can't wait to see Monday's ep and see what's going on w the Black lady and her not dead hubby!!!! i think her storylines are the ones i like the best - the not dead hubby, the evil "other woman" . . . . and i do think something is not quite right w her new love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    buttahfly, I am sooo glad to see you in this thread!!! We have more fun talking about this loony show!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.

I agree, there is something weird about April's new love interest. Does he work? He seems to have plenty of time to hang out and he appeared around the same time as Paul's mistress. Also, he has a toothy Jim Carrey look about him when he smiles:

Pictures & Photos of Cameron Bender - IMDb
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I agree, there is something weird about April's new love interest. Does he work? He seems to have plenty of time to hang out and he appeared around the same time as Paul's mistress. Also, he has a toothy Jim Carrey look about him when he smiles:

Pictures & Photos of Cameron Bender - IMDb
    Yes!! in that picture especially!
    There's something off about him.....I always have my suspicions when he's around but haven't figured him out yet. Guess we'll soon see.
    I'm really really loving this show....not sure why but just can't wait until the next episode. Although Joss annoys me. I always want to tell her to grow up finally. If she was younger, I would understand her better.
    But then I'm just an old lady with a lot of opinions.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

So according to the previews for this coming Monday's episode, Sam hires Karen's business partner to be his therapist. This should be interesting. Poor Karen, Sam's not going away easily.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I think Karen should speak up and put the kibosh on that! She should tell her business partner what Sam is really up to, and that it makes her very uncomfortable to have Sam in their office ... and it could be dangerous to her as well. But probably she'll say nothing because she is a weinie!!
    bee stung lips and Dragonlady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I think Karen should speak up and put the kibosh on that! She should tell her business partner what Sam is really up to, and that it makes her very uncomfortable to have Sam in their office ... and it could be dangerous to her as well. But probably she'll say nothing because she is a weinie!!
    Seriously, she's like a welcoming mat at the doorway - people just walk right over her and into the house. Yeesh!
    Dragonlady and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

I don't know if the writers intended to make the shrink the most inexplicably screwed-up of all the women, or if it's a coincidence. She's a poor representation of the mental health profession, that's for sure. The only sane decision she's made so far has been not kissing the FBI guy who's investigating the case she's involved with, but how long is that resolution going to last? They'll probably be locking lips (or more body parts) on Monday night.

i can't wait for tonight!!!!!!

Gawd, neither can I! Can't wait to hear April's resurrected hubby explain himself. I'm sure his excuse be a doozey.
    buttahfly and Cornholio like this.

+ Reply to Thread