+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

She was not pregnant during the filming of this show; she was 7 months post partum. Her being pregnant is part of her been storyline. She doesn't know if her baby has fathered by her African American co-worker or her white husband. She's waiting on paternity test results to come back.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    wait, i missed something . . . . she's pregnant!?!?!?! uh oh lol
    You're probably not at that particular episode yet, I'm guessing. But yes, Savvy is definitely with child.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I can't get enough of this silly show. Is it time for the next episode yet? I can't wait to see April talk with Paul!

BTW- I hate the set for April's house. The living room is kind of ugly and plain and doesn't seem like her taste at all compared to her store. The sofa is hideous. I don't think this set lives up to her character's level of style and sophistication. I would expect her place to have maybe a Global design theme? (I watch way too much HGTV, LOL.)
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I can't get enough of this silly show. Is it time for the next episode yet? I can't wait to see April talk with Paul!

BTW- I hate the set for April's house. The living room is kind of ugly and plain and doesn't seem like her taste at all compared to her store. The sofa is hideous. I don't think this set lives up to her character's level of style and sophistication. I would expect her place to have maybe a Global design theme? (I watch way too much HGTV, LOL.)
    I'm so with you on that one. I can't wait to see April confront her husband. She'd better give him hell too as opposed to crumbling helplessly into his arms. I mean this man made her life a living hell putting her through all that grief not to mention their poor daughter thinking her father had died.

Cant wait to see how this all plays out with the mistress and her son and April's new boyfriend. There's enough conflict in this storyline to last a lifetime.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Cornholio likes this.

the therapist chick is getting on my NERVES!!!!

just finished this ep . . . . karen is def heading for trouble w that crazy son!!!!! she really is getting on my nerves tho - can she really be that stupid.

ugh, i knew something wasn't right w april's husband's mistress!!!!!! i want something bad to happen to her, lol.

i still think it's going to go down between savi's hubby and joss.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Sounds about right... I agree with those comparisons.

So apparently Sam has anger issues too? Karen is in over her head enough, but she seems to be digging herself deeper into it. She should never have entertained the idea of staying at Sam's for dinner.

Wonder to Savvy's baby daddy will end up being. I mean if it ends up being Dominic's it's not as though she could even pass it off as Harry's child, considering.

April's dead husband's mistress pulling a fast one on her by faking the lawsuit. April's in a very tricky situation and it would suck to be her, hearing after the fact that her husband was planning on leaving her. Yet, on the other hand, there's an innocent child involved who didn't ask to be born out of an affair.

I still don't like Aprils new BF. of all the guys on the show, he's a total blah
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I would like to see April with someone more worldly and dynamic. Hey, what about Dom! That would be more gorgeousness than my brain could process.

I wonder if the investigator who made a play for Karen really likes her, or if he's trying to get personal with her so her defenses will be down and she might reveal some info!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I would like to see April with someone more worldly and dynamic.

I wonder if the investigator who made a play for Karen really likes her, or if he's trying to get personal with her so she will reveal some info!
    Hadn't even considered that about the FBI guy. Seems plausible enough to me. Remember at one point when he went to kiss her she she said something to the affect of mixing business with pleasure has gotten her into trouble (or something along those lines) before or something like that affect? Well maybe that's what he was waiting to hear her say. If memory serves me correctly, he did seem rather oddly flitatious with her when they bumped into each other in the department store didn't he? So maybe his flirtatiousness was all part of his plan. To see if she'd fall for it and give him the proof he needed to prove she has a history of unethical behaviour.

Then again maybe we're just reading to much into things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Not just to establish a tendency to behave unethically, but I think to get her to really spill the beans about her relationship with Tom. I would like to believe she wouldn't be so stupid as to give that up, but she has acted so dumb up to now that I can't assume anything about her!

+ Reply to Thread