+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

I've copyedited real-estate trade magazines. It's hard to believe (yeah, I know that this is a cheesy soap) that Joss (Savi's sister), a real-estate agent (I won't even use the term RealtorŪ for her) for as long as she's been in the biz, not only doesn't own, but doesn't even rent well for her living situation. For a real-estate agent/RealtorŪ, that's a red flag -- at least from what I understand out of the articles I've proofread/copyedited for nearly two decades. If only all it took were stilettos, a mini-skirt, and a deep v-neck...
    Yup -- still watching!

P.S. Savi's possible baby-daddy -- he looks familiar, so I IMDd'ed him. He was on Sunset Beach, which ::sigh:: I used to watch. I cannot place his character, but at least now I know where I saw him before.
    Last edited by Ellen; 07-16-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

i just watched the first ep bc i am looking for something to watch this summer. i liked it. can't wait to check out more eps and get all caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Starts next week on ABC, on June 4th I think. Stars Alyssa Milano. Since I like shows based on female friendships (Sex and the City, Lipstick Jungle, Cashmere Mafia et al) I'm looking forward to watching. Apparently some folks' feathers are already ruffled, claiming the show will glorify cheating. Either way, I'll be tuning in. ;

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I've copyedited real-estate trade magazines. It's hard to believe (yeah, I know that this is a cheesy soap) that Joss (Savi's sister), a real-estate agent (I won't even use the term RealtorŪ for her) for as long as she's been in the biz, not only doesn't own, but doesn't even rent well for her living situation. For a real-estate agent/RealtorŪ, that's a red flag -- at least from what I understand out of the articles I've proofread/copyedited for nearly two decades. If only all it took were stilettos, a mini-skirt, and a deep v-neck...
    Yup -- still watching!

P.S. Savi's possible baby-daddy -- he looks familiar, so I IMDd'ed him. He was on Sunset Beach, which ::sigh:: I used to watch. I cannot place his character, but at least now I know where I saw him before.
    He's also been in a few movies that I am aware as well.

Buttahfly: if you're looking for good cheesy soap opera then you've made the right choice. Things are really starting to heat up now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Ellen likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

This stupid show is so much fun!

oh snap!!!! warrick!!!!! nice to see him back on tv!
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    oh snap!!!! warrick!!!!! nice to see him back on tv!
    Hot, yeah?!!!

nope, i was thinking the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    And am I the only one who got the impression that at some point Savvy's sister (I think her name is Jocelyn) might end up sleeping with her husband Harry? Don't know why, but when Jocelyn sauntered into the kitchen wearing nothing but a shirt and him and her were talking, I thought it rather odd that she would present herself in a stage of near un-dress in front of her sister's husband.

wait, i missed something . . . . she's pregnant!?!?!?! uh oh lol

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

It's going to be fun seeing what "flavor" Savvy's baby comes out! And Savvy's sister should have been called out when Savvy caught her in her kitchen in her refrigerator in her state of undress.

OMG!!! i just laughed LOUDLY at work! i HATED her on Who's the Boss . . . . it's taking me some getting used to to see her on this show lol.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Forgive what I'm about to ask, 'cause it may be kind of tacky BUT........does Alyssa Milano have 'cankles'?

ohhhhhhhhhhh, that makes sense bc i keep thinking she looks oddly shaped or something . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I think I heard she was pregnant IRL during the filming of this show.

+ Reply to Thread