+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Hot DANG! What a show tonight! Lots of new storylines / conflicts set up tonight. Not sure if tonight's show is done airing in the US yet, so I'll bite my tongue for the moment just in case.

AlwaysVeg yes, Joss seems to be taking freeloading to a whole new level, doesn't she?
    Its all changed here, amazing race Canada messed up the schedule- so I have to record it.Happy to hear its a good one bee
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its all changed here, amazing race Canada messed up the schedule- so I have to record it.Happy to hear its a good one bee
    You're in Canada too, right? I'm here on the east coast and it came on after The Amazing Race Canada, at 10:00 pm, which I think is a more fitting time, actually.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    You're in Canada too, right? I'm here on the east coast and it came on after The Amazing Race Canada, at 10:00 pm, which I think is a more fitting time, actually.
    Its on at 10.00 here tonight, it was on at 8.00 ( way way too early)
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so where did you all get the idea that April's dead husband's mistress and the guy that April is dating were in cahoots? I am sooo out in left field on this one. Do you also think that 'Dead Paul' is also in on this scheme?

And what is Stooopid doing going up to Savvy's husband and congratulating him on the baby???

And has Gary Dourdan always been so thin? He looks a bit rough. I could have sworn that he used to look much better.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, so where did you all get the idea that April's dead husband's mistress and the guy that April is dating were in cahoots? I am sooo out in left field on this one. Do you also think that 'Dead Paul' is also in on this scheme?
    Just seemed a little coincidental that every time he and April tried to have their date last week, the dead husband's mistress kept showing up. Someone pointed out upthread that maybe it was all a set up between him and her to distract April.

And what is Stooopid doing going up to Savvy's husband and congratulating him on the baby???
    I thought that at first too, but then he got mad at Savvy for not telling him she'd told Harry about the affair and Savvy did tell Dom that the baby was Harry's after all. So it makes perfect sense that Dom would congratulate Harry, being non the wiser.

And has Gary Dourdan always been so thin? He looks a bit rough. I could have sworn that he used to look much better.
    He's definitely looking a little rougher around the edges, since his CSI days but still looks good, imo. Although I much preferred his looks when he had dreadlocs.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I could just FF through Karen's scenes. With that gaze and that monotone of hers, she should be a hypnotherapist instead of a psychiatrist. I think I nodded off whenever she was talking. I don't quite trust April's boyfriend, but he did seem genuinely thrilled that she agreed to go away with him for the weekend. Let's see what happens now that Paul is back .., geez, couldn't he have called or sent a letter first? What a shock to open your door and see your supposedly dead husband standing there. Who wants to bet on what the DNA test shows about Savi's baby? Hubby gave her an ultimatum. If the baby is his, that pretty much ends the whole story line, which is why I suspect it won't be his.

Harry's accountant reminded Harry that Savi used her life's savings so Harry could live the dream of his own restaurant and commented something along the lines that he won the lottery. Also seemed to suggest that the restaurant is having financial issues (no more lamb.) Maybe that's why Harry is being more open-minded about working things out w Savi?

Joss is not only a moocher, she acts like 13-year-old with all her eye-rolling and flouncing around. Not cute.

What do you guys think the story with April's husband is? He faked his death to be with the mistress rather than leave April
    but now he wants the life insurance money?

I also think he's gotten thinner. All I know is that he had a lot of problems relating to drug use. I think I heard that was one of the reasons he got "killed off" in CSI.
    And how come Stoooopid doesn't have any money to get her own place? She brags about how well she's done as a realtor so she should have bundles of money. Except for clothes and shoes, what else does she spend her money on??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I looked it up, and it says he his 6'2", 190 lbs., which is a little underweight for my taste, for that height. If he looked that thin on television, can you imagine what he must look like in person? Yikes!

I need more to hold onto that that!!!

I don't think he looks healthy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I looked it up, and it says he his 6'2", 190 lbs., which is a little underweight for my taste, for that height. If he looked that thin on television, can you imagine what he must look like in person? Yikes!

I need more to hold onto that that!!!

I don't think he looks healthy.
    I googled him, and he was up for assault in 2012. He looked even thinner.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread