+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Like Tree549Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I do not trust April's new boyfriend. I think there's a scam going on and maybe he's part of it. Maybe he's the other woman's husband and April is unknowingly a mistress now? I thought it was interesting that the "babysitter" he arranged for canceled and he just happened to be around for the visit from her husband's mistress. .
    There is something about this guy, maybe its justhis lousy acting. I don't trust him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know who Karen's partner looks like but he looks just FINE to me. Is Karen blind?? He's adorable and a great personality.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Meant to mention how amusing that "closet full of bananas" scene was with Joss' boss. With a metaphor like that I guess we can pretty much guess what's going to happen between these two in the not too distant futue.

Dragonlady: I'm so with you on the Karen and her business partner thing. He'd be a safer bet than fooling (unethically) around with the slightly unhinged and apparently unstable, Sam.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 07-10-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Keep in mind that crazy people usually go into that "crazy people" field.
    bee stung lips and Cornholio like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Meant to mention how amusing that "closet full of bananas" scene was with Joss' boss. With a metaphor like that I guess we can pretty much guess what's going to happen between these two in the not too distant future.

Dragonlady: I'm so with you on the Karen and her business partner thing. He'd be a safer bet than fooling (unethically) around with the slightly unhinged and apparently unstable, Sam.
    Whose house was Joss selling? I thought maybe it was his
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I LOVED that cabinet full of bananas scene!! Brilliant!

FM, you are probably right!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh maybe that's what it is...I tend to tune Joss out a lot of the time...maybe I missed the point of what her relationship is with him. They seem to bicker back and forth a lot so I just assumed it was her boss. I'll have to start watching her scenes a whole lot closer I guess. Actually that scene with her and Savvy was pretty good...I actually felt a little bit sorry for Joss.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

He IS her boss, I do believe, and she was not happy about it; he came in replacing somebody else with little notice, and she was one of the last people to find out, IIRC. They are now behaving like 2 kids in school who like each other, but quibble. I'd say it's only a matter of time.

FM, I know you can clear up this whole mess for us.

FORT Fan

In her quest to learn more about her new boss, (to figure out how to "work" him bc her usual methods weren't working) she found out he eats a banana a day to keep up his potassium level. I think that's why she put all the bananas in his closet. He seemed to get a chuckle out of it, so her new strategy may work!

The "banana" prank is sure to help cut through the existing tension between the two of them.
    sunnydayz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread