+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree562Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I vote "No," but you never know!

Looking forward to the storyline when April sees her dead husband next week!
    Huh? She sees her dead husband? How did I miss that part of the previews?

Re feeling pity for Harry, I tend to believe him when he says he's not doing the hostess. But who knows??

And Fannymare, I don't thik it would be too far-fetched that April's new man and her husband's dead mistress are somehow in this whole money extorting money thing together. Stranger thing have happened.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If the hostess is not "doing" him, she sure is doing everything she can to "put it on him"! Where did Savvy get the idea that they were involved?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If the hostess is not "doing" him, she sure is doing everything she can to "put it on him"! Where did Savvy get the idea that they were involved?
    Just a feeling she had. Miss fun bags wants her hubby. Savvys hormones are all over the place
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Savvy gave the hostess her best, "keep your hands off my man" evil eye, though. Grrr...

Funny when karma comes back to bite one in the ass isn't it? Even if Harry isn't sleeping with the hostess, just the fact that Savvy's worried he might be...

And I've been wondering, does Harry own the restaurant where he works? I noticed when the hostess was at the bar, name on the computer thingie she was using had the name "Savannahs" on it, so I'm guessing it's his restaurant and he named it after Savannah...? Was I seeing things or did anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Savvy gave the hostess her best, "keep your hands off my man" evil eye, though. Grrr...

Funny when karma comes back to bite one in the ass isn't it? Even if Harry isn't sleeping with the hostess, just the fact that Savvy's worried he might be...

And I've been wondering, does Harry own the restaurant where he works? I noticed when the hostess was at the bar, name on the computer thingie she was using had the name "Savannahs" on it, so I'm guessing it's his restaurant and he named it after Savannah...? Was I seeing things or did anyone else notice this?
    I think he named it after her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why doesn't Karen ever have patients!!????? hahaha

FORT Fan

I, too, have been wondering why Karen never sees patients!

As to the dead husband, maybe he was living a double life and faked his death. Now he and the mistress are trying to get the life insurance money (that he would know about.) Although it wouldn't be too smart to be in a location close enough to April to be seen by her. Then again, maybe April is losing her mind and seeing things! In any case, something's fishy there!

I do not trust April's new boyfriend. I think there's a scam going on and maybe he's part of it. Maybe he's the other woman's husband and April is unknowingly a mistress now? I thought it was interesting that the "babysitter" he arranged for canceled and he just happened to be around for the visit from her husband's mistress.

Is the husband in on it, too? Maybe yes, or maybe he was threatened and forced to hide out for his own safety and/or to protect his real family. Just speculating here, but I think there are some interesting ways they can go with this story.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Huh? She sees her dead husband? How did I miss that part of the previews?
    April spots the "dead" husband staring at her from across a street!!! Is it him, or is it her imagination???

Come on Monday!!!!
    bee stung lips and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

April spots the "dead" husband staring at her from across a street!!! Is it him, or is it her imagination???

Come on Monday!!!!
    Lol, yes, hurry up, indeed!

And Florimel, very good speculations. Never thought of those possibilities.

Sunnydayz I've been thinking that exact same scenario, that maybe April's husband faked his death and she's about to get the shock of her life when he turns up alive.

+ Reply to Thread