+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Mistresses

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Mistresses

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Yes, it's a big ol' fluffy soap.....as long as I understand that, I enjoy it. It's mindless but sometimes, so am I.
    Yes, and I say the fluffier the better. I loves me soaps! I wish I could go back to the 80's when their was a sh*tload of soaps still on the air, at least twenty of them a day.
    Imperfect1 and Dragonlady like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I just think it's funny that out of the four women, Joss seems the dumbest and flightiest, but she's the only one who is not doing something really stupid (so far). April is buying the whole fake attorney thing and is jeopardizing her own finances to pay off that golddigger mistress of her husband's (BTW, I halfway suspect that woman is going to dump her son on April and skedaddle). Savi just told her husband that the baby might not be his, when she could have waited for the DNA results before potentially destroying her marriage for doing something she regrets. And don't get me started on Karen, a supposedly intelligent and accomplished psychiatrist who keeps violating professional principles and for what? It's not like she's even covering up for her affair with her patient anymore ...now she's lying for the guy's wife to cheat the insurance company. She looks like a deer in headlights 99% of the time.
    sunnydayz likes this.

FORT Fan

Agreed about the deer in the headlights. The pained expressions and long thoughtful looks on her face are getting old. I wish they'd develop the Karen character a bit more. I really liked this actress in Lost, but don't think this is a good fit for her.
    Ellen likes this.

I looooove this show! Checked it out on Demand and watched all of the first 5 episodes in a row this weekend. Bee, it does remind me a little of Lipstick Jungle or Cashmere Mafia. Love the group of girlfriends, all with their own cheating-related problems. Yes, the acting is horrible, but who cares. It's fun.

Karen needs to get her act together. I really thought she was ready to get totally inappropriate with her dead lover's young son! She is risking her job now, not cool. Why can't she see that the other partner in her office (tall dark hair toothy and handsome) has a crush on her? Just get with him already, Karen! Her flat way of speaking made me go look to see if she was the same actress who starred in Cloud Atlas, but no, that wasn't her.

April, April, April. That gold digger is playing you for a fool! I think it's likely that the golddigger's little boy isn't even April's husband's child. The lawyer was fake so the DNA test was probably fake too. Maybe he did buy that car - maybe the gold digger was blackmailing him to buy it! Maybe he had a one-time hook-up with the gold digger and she threatened him with telling his wife unless he bought her things/ gave him money? If that's the case, it is just so hurtful to lie to a widow and sling mud on a dead man who isn't there to defend himself. Especially to tell April that her husband was planning to leave her.

Savannah! Why did you hook up with Dr Bailey's husband when you have that sexy Australian mate at home? What were you thinking???

Savannah's sister Joss - someone called her a mooch upthread, exactly right! She does what she wants and takes what she wants regardless of how it will affect anyone else. Extremely selfish person and I could definitely see her hooking up with her own sister's husband if the opportunity presents itself. Ugh.

All-in-all a guilty pleasure for the summer. I'm enjoying it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sam is definitely a stalker. He has not attached himself to my heart as he seems to have done with other people....and I don't see him killing himself. Karen is too much of a soft wimp. Karen seems to be the majority partner in her office?

About Joss, I could not stand having a relative like her around. She is waaay too presumptive for me. People like her is why I will not let people move in with me, to this day. I don't mind telling somebody, "No! Enough, already!" I have a niece who is good at trying to move in every couple of years. I deserve my sanity; I worked hard for it! Permission Denied!

I am so annoyed that April has not slapped that fool woman across the face, yet. Why does she feel obligated to give that witch money? April is her own worst enemy, I'm afraid, especially for somebody who has a GGF who is an attorney and who has offered to help.

I think I would have had to have gotten bluntly rude with hubby's restaurant hostess, after all, Savvy is still the wife. How does Savvy know that the hubby is sleeping with the hostess, by the way? Did I miss something?

I can't stand wimpy women!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I'm so with you all on Joss. She definitely needs to grow up and stop acting careless and irresponsible with her life. And unless I missed then reason why, pray tell, why can't she go find a place of her own?? She's a Realtor for fug's sake. Why intrude on Savvy and Harry's space without making any effort to find her own place?? UGH

And how weak minded is Karen? She needs to get it together before she ends up losing her license. And am I the only one who thinks her business partner looks exactly like Noah Wylie of ER fame?

And count me in the camp totally creeped out by Sam with his unflinching gazes at Karen and his stalkerish behavior. He's a ticking time bomb for sure. And something very fishy is up with his mother's very abrupt, unannounced trip out of the country.

April is giving the mistress way too much leverage. I was surprised and pleased when she finally told her to get the hell out of her house. She's acting way too passive in this situation though.

Poor Harry. How Savvy could just assume she could find a different job away from Dominic and everything be sunshine and daisies between she and Harry again overnight was silly and insensitive. Preview for next week where Harry is seen punching Dominic in the face at the party should make for some great television though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    ...I can't stand wimpy women!!!!
    Same here. They bug the **** outta me.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I think Karen's business partner really looks like Carmella's "Cousin Brian", in The Sopranos. I guess I can see some Noah Wylie in him, now that you mention it.

I'm not so sure that I would worry about feeling sorry for "Poor Harry", IF he is diddling his hostess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And how weak minded is Karen? She needs to get it together before she ends up losing her license. And am I the only one who thinks her business partner looks exactly like Noah Wylie of ER fame?
    She should have had an affair with him, I like him

Is there something going on between Aprils boyfriend and the mistress?
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I vote "No," but you never know!

Looking forward to the storyline when April sees her dead husband next week!
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread