+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 111
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Summer Shows 2013

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    A word of caution... if you are sensitive to animals suffering, this may not be the show for you.
    That's true... I did have to turn my head away from the tv a couple of times. (Especially when the show focuses on the young man who lives alone. He seems to have some sort of weird fixation with animals. Doesn't he?)

    Thanks for the clarification, Uncle David.
    Uncle David likes this.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,732

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Last night I thought I was taping 48 Hours, but instead the first hour was Brooklyn DA. I hadn't planned on watching that, since I thought it was just another scripted lawyer drama set in New York. It wasn't, and it was VERY good.

    It was done similar to 48 Hours, 20/20, Dateline, etc., with the real people, evidence & stories. It was very well done & was very tightly edited.
    I'll definitely be putting it on my Summer list.

    Tonight is the first episode of Whodunnit? It's a reality murder mystery show, apparently done very realistically. It looks pretty good.

    Do you see a pattern here in my TV watching favorites?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  3. #83
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Last night I thought I was taping 48 Hours, but instead the first hour was Brooklyn DA. I hadn't planned on watching that, since I thought it was just another scripted lawyer drama set in New York. It wasn't, and it was VERY good.

    It was done similar to 48 Hours, 20/20, Dateline, etc., with the real people, evidence & stories. It was very well done & was very tightly edited.
    I'll definitely be putting it on my Summer list.
    Brooklyn DA is a six part mini-series - there's been 3 episodes so far I believe. I've been watching since the beginning. I love it!

  4. #84
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,450

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Under The Dome starts tomorrow night for anyone who's interested. I've made room for it on the dvr but I'm preparing for a good bit of cheesiness.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  5. #85
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,938

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Under The Dome starts tomorrow night for anyone who's interested. I've made room for it on the dvr but I'm preparing for a good bit of cheesiness.
    We will be watching
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,427

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    big brother starts Wednesday --- happy happy joy joy!!!
    Katydyd likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #87
    Hey you! MiaT2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    1,538

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    So Under The Dome is going to be a 13 episode series and not an actual miniseries as I initially thought. Interesting.

    And why are all my summer shows on Sunday or Monday at 10pm? Does CBS put its current shows OnDemand? I want to watch but I really don't want to give up Longmire.

    Also - I haven't watched it yet, but Season 2 of Copper on BBCA started last night.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

  8. #88
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,938

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    In Canada The Dome is on at 8.00pm. But its getting busy, especially with Big Brother on the list
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,117

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    I'm looking forward to Under the Dome! This one looks right up my alley. Can't wait.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,665

    Re: Summer Shows 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    So Under The Dome is going to be a 13 episode series and not an actual miniseries as I initially thought. Interesting.

    And why are all my summer shows on Sunday or Monday at 10pm? Does CBS put its current shows OnDemand? I want to watch but I really don't want to give up Longmire.

    Also - I haven't watched it yet, but Season 2 of Copper on BBCA started last night.
    If the ratings are up to where they want, there are plans for another 13 Episodes of Under The Dome next Summer.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.