+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Summer Shows 2013

Re: Summer Shows 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    A word of caution... if you are sensitive to animals suffering, this may not be the show for you.
    That's true... I did have to turn my head away from the tv a couple of times. (Especially when the show focuses on the young man who lives alone. He seems to have some sort of weird fixation with animals. Doesn't he?)

Thanks for the clarification, Uncle David.
    Uncle David likes this.

Last night I thought I was taping 48 Hours, but instead the first hour was Brooklyn DA. I hadn't planned on watching that, since I thought it was just another scripted lawyer drama set in New York. It wasn't, and it was VERY good.

It was done similar to 48 Hours, 20/20, Dateline, etc., with the real people, evidence & stories. It was very well done & was very tightly edited.
    I'll definitely be putting it on my Summer list.

Tonight is the first episode of Whodunnit? It's a reality murder mystery show, apparently done very realistically. It looks pretty good.

Do you see a pattern here in my TV watching favorites?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Last night I thought I was taping 48 Hours, but instead the first hour was Brooklyn DA. I hadn't planned on watching that, since I thought it was just another scripted lawyer drama set in New York. It wasn't, and it was VERY good.

It was done similar to 48 Hours, 20/20, Dateline, etc., with the real people, evidence & stories. It was very well done & was very tightly edited.
    I'll definitely be putting it on my Summer list.
    Brooklyn DA is a six part mini-series - there's been 3 episodes so far I believe. I've been watching since the beginning. I love it!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Under The Dome starts tomorrow night for anyone who's interested. I've made room for it on the dvr but I'm preparing for a good bit of cheesiness.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Under The Dome starts tomorrow night for anyone who's interested. I've made room for it on the dvr but I'm preparing for a good bit of cheesiness.
    We will be watching
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

big brother starts Wednesday --- happy happy joy joy!!!
    Katydyd likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So Under The Dome is going to be a 13 episode series and not an actual miniseries as I initially thought. Interesting.

And why are all my summer shows on Sunday or Monday at 10pm? Does CBS put its current shows OnDemand? I want to watch but I really don't want to give up Longmire.

Also - I haven't watched it yet, but Season 2 of Copper on BBCA started last night.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

In Canada The Dome is on at 8.00pm. But its getting busy, especially with Big Brother on the list
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I'm looking forward to Under the Dome! This one looks right up my alley. Can't wait.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    So Under The Dome is going to be a 13 episode series and not an actual miniseries as I initially thought. Interesting.

And why are all my summer shows on Sunday or Monday at 10pm? Does CBS put its current shows OnDemand? I want to watch but I really don't want to give up Longmire.

Also - I haven't watched it yet, but Season 2 of Copper on BBCA started last night.
    If the ratings are up to where they want, there are plans for another 13 Episodes of Under The Dome next Summer.

+ Reply to Thread