+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Summer Shows 2013

Re: Summer Shows 2013

Update. I've heard Unforgettable will have new episodes and that the leads will be working with a special team of crime solvers. I hope that's true.

The NEW season of Unforgettable starts this Sunday night.

I know this isn't "technically" summer but I didn't know where else to put it and thought you all might find it useful too. This fall so many returning shows are on all new nights and times, it's going to be tricky to keep track of them all.

Fall 2103 TV Premiere Calendar
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I know this isn't "technically" summer but I didn't know where else to put it and thought you all might find it useful too. This fall so many returning shows are on all new nights and times, it's going to be tricky to keep track of them all.

Fall 2103 TV Premiere Calendar
    Thanks for that link! It's very handy. I had no idea the premire of Kendra On Top is this week!!! Now I won't miss it. I know, I know......but I like her for some crazy reason. lol
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Yes, thanks for that link, Mia. I printed it out for handy reference.

I'm eager to take a look at Ricky Gervais new show on Netflix, which begins tomorrow and will have all episodes available.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Syfy has a series called Heroes of Cosplay and there is one more episode to go.

I can't believe that the folks who "CosPlay" don't plan their summer convention season and their costumes waaaaaay in advance unlike the folks on this series where they do everything in less than a week.

Glad Jessie won for his Pirate costume.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I've seen it, Bearcata. It's not a favorite show of mine, but as a gamer, I do like it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well, the summer shows seem to be wrapping up this month and the fall shows are premiering, makes for a rather confusing viewing schedule.

Siberia finished not sure how I am feeling about the show..definitely needed crisper editing.

Looking forward to seeing the Heroes of Cosplay finale tonight.

Still about 3 episodes or so of Capture and 2 more of the riveting Broadchurch, 2 more episodes of MTV's The Challenge and more of Evil Ken of Project Runway.

Highlights of the week will of course be the premieres of Sleepy Hollow and Survivor.

Well Heroes of Cosplay is over and I must admit I truly admire the craftmanship all the folks who created those costumes. What did surprise me at the finale that folks in the crowd and some of the local coplayers started booing the "out of towners". Just hatred and prejudice for folks participating in a craft/hobby they all love. Comic book convention and science fiction conventions are for the nerd in all of us and we should be applauding and encouraging all the other folks that feel like nerds, that were picked on, bullied, that found the courage to participate and celebrate something they love.

Interesting article about the female judges experience at the Planet Comicon Costume Contest or how are reality tv shows really put together: The Literary Assassin: KC Planet Comicon 2013 Part 2: the show must go on

+ Reply to Thread