+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden Boy

Golden Boy

Anyone else watching? It is keeping me entertained while I fold laundry.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Re: Golden Boy

The fact there's been no buzz on this makes me think it's possibly cancellation fodder long term.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The fact there's been no buzz on this makes me think it's possibly cancellation fodder long term.
    probably. I have never watched it "live" I just find it on demand when I am doing work. The main actor is fairly attractive.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

I keep trying to watch it because it seems like it should be my kind of program. But it just does not grab me and I end up watching something else instead.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The ads totally turned me off, even though I like the older actor of the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I keep trying to watch it because it seems like it should be my kind of program. But it just does not grab me and I end up watching something else instead.
    I always try to stick it through, but very rarely do I "remember" what happens on one episode to the next.

FORT Fan

Yes to PWS and CanadianAngel. There is something very offputting about this show because I turn it on really intending to watch it since it is "My kind of show."

But I can never gat past the second break. I do not know what it is.
    And I too like the older actor.

Isn't the older actor, Chi McBride? Loved him in Pushing Daisies and Human Target.

Count me among those having trouble staying interested in Golden Boy. I thought I was going to like it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm enjoying the show after I figured it out. The Golden boy is the Police commissioner now and the episodes are his journey to that position and are told in flashbacks. Each week, at the beginning of the episode he talks about the focus character of that weeks episode and how he and this person were involved with each other while he was still a newbie detective. I like Chi McBride as the older mentor detective.

FORT Fogey

I love both of the lead actors on this show! Chi can do no wrong, and Theo is a very talented up-and-comer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast