+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Norma just doesn't have that creep sensor that most people have. The guest guy was so super creepy. She seemed to let that go right over her head. Maybe she's just desperate for business. I wonder what her competition is like in town.
    Oh I think Norma is a creep in that she loves on Norman creepy.

The dude at the hotel was a big CREEPER on Justified.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you!!!! I could not figure out where I knew that guy from!!!! I was too lazy to look it up!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Number nine guy is really odd. Even though he is creepy, I wonder why Norma couldn't deal with him long enough to find out what he knows and how. Now that she knows he knows lots of stuff about her, she has to find out how. I guess she's not as desperate for money as I thought.

What is she going to do to the sheriff? That guy is just so annoying. Can someone just knock him down a notch one time. I can't help but think that Norma is making some kind of a scheme. She has to stop that bypass.

Well, things just got very interesting. Season finale next week. I sense a cliffhanger.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Last episode cracked me up. I lol several times! The scene where Norma tells the pot heads off on her porch about smoking a dubbie was hysterical. And the girl eating the muffins with pot in them. Too funny.

Norma is totally crazy. Norman got that right.

I wonder if there is more going on with Norman and Norma than the camera shows. Is there actual incest? I dont' want to go there. It kinda ruins the show for me. I wish they would lay off that theme some. A little inference goes far enough. The bed scenes are too much, IMO.

Has this show been renewed?

I think that incest theme fits right in with what we've seen in the old movie. This woman messed this boy up, even more than he would have been, normally. Notice how she repeats/says, "Norman, you're perfect." He's a half-step away from getting involved with his high school teacher who seems to feel some competition with his mother. Maybe you need to watch the movie....lets just say, it ain't Disney!

This show is SOMETHING ELSE!!! I am loving it!!!
    redsox girl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ugh, what is that teacher's damage? She's odd. Loved Norma flipping out over the weed smoking, and Norman's new "pet."

I sure hope it's been renewed, one more episode is not enough! It has to continue...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I heard it was renewed yesterday. I don't have a link yet.

I think the actress playing Norma is just great. I hope she gets some nominations. The expressions on her face say so much. That's one the best things about a great actress, IMO. They can say so much without saying one word. The looks Norma gives are priceless! Two other great actresses who used to have those priceless expressions are the one who played Lois, Bill's mother, on Big Love and the mother on Six Feet Under.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

The stuffed dog is just too creepy for me. Everything else seems right on for me, though I admit the bed scene was a bit much, but I can totally see it happening with those two. But that stuffed dog just makes me want to turn the tv off. Ick ick ick!

How cool is it that they have a full-on marathon going on today???

+ Reply to Thread