+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Yep, it's filmed in Vancouver. Loving this show; this episode was crazy, so suspenseful. The acting is so good. Looking forward to next week's.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I must have forgotten to record the show Monday night! Oh well, I'll have to catch up. I think they run this again on the weekends.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They also lead into the most recent episode with the last episode, but I prefer to watch it on Sunday afternoon. Sunday can't get here quickly enough for me!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm loving this show. It's kind of like Dexter, can't wait to see how they get themselves out of the next mess.
    momrek06 likes this.

this past Mondays episode was sooooooooooo good I think it was the best one so far.....
    momrek06 likes this.

It was so exiting!!!!!! Okay. Was Mom telling the truth about her dead husband was killed?

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to get laughs out of this show? It is hitting my funnybone, but I'm still liking it.
    Ellen likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The mom always has a comical aire about her, IMO. I don't want it to be too scary though. I'd rather it stay light.

Tonight's episode was a bit dull compared to last week's. I don't really understand why the cop/detective (Romero?) made up that story. He suspected Norma in the first few episodes; I'd think he'd jump at the chance to blame Shelby's death on her.

Also, a trivial point, but during the scene where Norman is feeding the dog, the sniffing that they dubbed in seemed unnaturally loud.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'm not a dog person, but even I thought the dog's sniffing sounded abnormally loud! So, now we see where the taxidermy begins.

Does anyone know the name of the actor who plays Emma's dad? He kind of looks like the guy who played the schizphrenic photographer in a show that starred Courtney Cox as the head of a magazine that was on a couple of years ago.

It was hilarious watching Norma Louise peeking into the yoga studio to see Bradley...or whatever her name is. She is the funniest person on this show.

+ Reply to Thread