+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Wasn`t Emma (who I adore) carrying her tank in her backpack? It`s a mini tank, portable. But now I am going to have to look at the boat scene again. Oh you guys!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Debb, I am always amazed at what a romantic you seem to be. Now see, the way I see it, he doesn't really seem genuine in his feelings for Norma; he seems genuine in the sex connection/hold that he has over her. Not to get rid of the evidence from the evidence/property room would throw a monkeywrench into his access to her and threaten her precious Norman. YOU want to see a "good guy" and an "in love" situation!

And no man who "loves you" would be about intimidating your son.
    You got me. I am a sucker in some ways. lol I think it was that scene when she got out of the car and he professed how much he loved her. Then he took such a risk with the evidence. It does look like he is rotten. He's so cute too. lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Wasn`t Emma (who I adore) carrying her tank in her backpack? It`s a mini tank, portable. But now I am going to have to look at the boat scene again. Oh you guys!
    She was walking down the pier with her tank in that rolling contraption in her hand; she handed the tank up to Norman after he had climbed up on the boat, and she was about to, then she smashed through whatever it was she smashed through with her tank. She was not wearing her backpack in those scenes.
    redsox girl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You got me. I am a sucker in some ways. lol I think it was that scene when she got out of the car and he professed how much he loved her. Then he took such a risk with the evidence. It does look like he is rotten. He's so cute too. lol
    I'd say that keeping a sex slave hidden on a boat qualifies as 'rotten' low-life!
    Ellen and redsox girl like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My stupid ass re-recorded episode 5 again!! Now I have to wait until Sunday afternoon to see the most recent episode.

I am now LOVING this show!

Started off slow but has definitely picked up!

Its kind of creepy how the Norman of this show is really starting to resemble the Norman of the classic movie Psycho.

He does! I'm not familiar with the actor, but he plays a perfect combination of awkward teen with undercurrents of crazy. He actually looks a little frightening when he goes into those trances.

Everything is a mess now, I don't know how Norma is going to wiggle out of this one.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    He does! I'm not familiar with the actor, but he plays a perfect combination of awkward teen with undercurrents of crazy. He actually looks a little frightening when he goes into those trances.

Everything is a mess now, I don't know how Norma is going to wiggle out of this one.
    They are going to have to keep the Asian girl a secret, kill the deputy and make Norman and his friend keep their mouth shut. lol

Oh WOW, Monday's episode was sooooooo good.

My DH had a long travel work day Monday and fell asleep in the middle of Bates Motel.

I did not want to wake him and kept watching.

He woke up after it was over and I told him he HAS to see THIS epi. WE WATCHED IT AGAIN!!!!!!

I hope the Asian girl is ok and that the Det did not kill her . ????
    KAREN

Oh I wanted to add that we were in Universal Studios/Hollywood for the weekend.

On the STUDIO TOUR they take you by the Bates Motel and Norman's house.

At the Hotel, (adult) Norman is there removing a bloodied body and putting it his car.

Then he comes running toward our Tram with his big bloody knife.

Its great. But everyone on the Tour was asking about THIS new show.

The Tour Guide said the show is filmed in Canada not CALI.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread