+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Sometimes when FH raises his voice you can hear a hint of his accent, but it's really only noticeable if you know that he's British.

This season finale was pretty good, but overall this season was a bit lackluster due to the amount of drug sideplot. They really messed up by putting so much of that in this season when there are only 10 episodes. I did like that there was finally a bit of closure on the Miss Watson murder. The viewers now know that Norman killed her, but he had a vision of Norma saying she killed her so he can successfully pass the polygraph test. Where did Caleb go? Did he leave town after the encounter with Norman?
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think it's accurate to say that Norma killed Miss Watson. More accurately, Norman's "Norma" personality killed her. Anyway, that's what I think.

The "Norma personality" is a totally separate entity/manifestation.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-08-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    Ellen and redsox girl like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess you're both right about the killer of Ms. Watson, but I still wonder why they didn't show Norman with the knife in his hand just before he killed her. They skipped over that and show a hand, but no body killing her. Then we see Norman cleaning up. I guess I just want it shown. lol

They did show Norman/Norma holding the knife, but it was like in a blurry memory.....like in a dream. At least that's what I think I remember....and I thought about YOU asking about that!

I've also read that Caleb, Norma's brother/Dylan's father, will be making a return!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'll rewatch it, but I recall how they were quite careful to hide the face of the person holding the knife before she was killed. They only show Norman rinsing it off, after she's killed. Maybe they want to hold it open just in case they decide to do some switcharoo later on. Still, there's no evidence against anyone but the one in prison, who I don't think we ever saw and Norman.

There IS evidence (Norman's sperm in her vagina ) but Romano has threatened the female officer if she says anything . He told her he'd hang from the highest tree.

Right. That's what I meant. The only evidence is against the convicted guy and Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think it's accurate to say that Norma killed Miss Watson. More accurately, Norman's "Norma" personality killed her. Anyway, that's what I think.

The "Norma personality" is a totally separate entity/manifestation.
    I agree. The person who killed her was Norman physically, but the mental manifestation of Norma. And since Norman believes that Norma killed her, he's not lying in the polygraph test.

Romero says the guy that was convicted had committed crimes in the past/was a scumbag so him being the killer wouldn't be entirely unbelievable to the general public.
    redsox girl likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I agree. The person who killed her was Norman physically, but the mental manifestation of Norma. And since Norman believes that Norma killed her, he's not lying in the polygraph test.

Romero says the guy that was convicted had committed crimes in the past/was a scumbag so him being the killer wouldn't be entirely unbelievable to the general public.
    Yeah, that was real convenient how that guy just happened to have sex with Ms. Watson just hours before her death. Lucky for Norman that Ms. Watson liked hooking up with a criminal deserving of life in prison.

Love this show. Totally enjoyed the finale. Wow...the end of the last scene when Norman slowly looks up into the lens of the camera was spectacular. The look on his face was so Anthony Perkinsesque!!!

Anybody know when the next season begins? Have they started filming it yet?
    redsox girl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread