+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Oh, I don't know. I just don't see those guys having that much loyalty, unless money is involved. Since he was the one paying them and they won't get paid anymore, I just figure they won't be too motivated, except to get another paycheck.

Even Dylan's boss's sister gave the okay for him to be taken out, since he was interfering with business. lol I think the sister felt bad about it, but she knows her brother is not drug business material. He's going to get someone killed. Eventually, Dylan will have to deal with him. Just speculating. lol

Well, that long, passionate kiss was disturbing.
    Ellen likes this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Well, I was right in my last post about Dylan's boss. He did get someone killed; His sister and himself!!!!!lol

I took it that the Sheriff told Dylan, he had to take over the drug business in the town, because there is a delicate balance and now Dylan is the right man for the job! Congratulations on your new position Dylan, but be careful.

When Norman was taking the polygraph, he looked over and saw his mother telling him that she is the one who killed Ms. Watts. So, did that actually happen prior to the polygraph or was it all in Norman's mind and he was making it up that she told him that so he could honestly answer that he did not kill Ms. Watson?

I still want to know WHO really did kill Ms. Watson? I think the viewers deserved an more definite answer.

I didn't watch the After show, because the last one was a snooze fest. Anyone see it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Sheriff is a part of the drug business! He was shown to be "dirty" early on in this show. Remember the bag full of money he had hidden in that garage that they showed right after previous owner of the motel was killed, and they introduced his confused sister? The sheriff, basically, is used to telling people how things are going to go in that town. Last night, he assigned Dylan his new job....or so he thinks.

The disappearance of Nick Ford's boys, after he was killed, told me that they'd be back eventually. This town exists because of the marijuana business.

When Norma was shown telling Norman that she had killed Miss Watson, I think this was another show of Norman fusing into his mother. I thought the look on his face was very telling; he seemed to be somewhere else. I thought it was interesting when the polygraph administrator said he was pretty sure that Norman hadn't killed Miss Watson; what he didn't say was that the alter ego (Norma) had.

By the way, wasn't Zane's sister the boss of their family/operation...not Zane? This was something that was stuck in Zane's craw. The business was left to HER. Oh well.....both are non-issues now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, Zane's sister was the head of the their drug business/family. Apparently their dad knew that Zane wasn't that sharp.

I wonder what the Sheriff was going to do with Zane when he arrived at his sister's house. If he had just walked in peacefully, what would have happened? Would he have arrested him? For what? The only scenerio that would work out perfectly is if Zane got violent and had to be killed.

I guess you're right about the split in Norman's mind. His mind splits and he becomes Norma. I guess the writers are limited to the confines of the movie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I got the impression that the sheriff planned to kill Zane, no matter what. The sheriff did remind Zane that he had told him that he'd "burn him down" and that he was "a man of his word" and then he shot him dead. This happened right after Zane had shot his sister. The sheriff then told Dylan what was going to be said about what had happened there. Dylan, then, wanted to know why he was being given "a free pass"; because you are still useful to the sheriff's plan, Bubba!

Oh yeah, one of the things you missed by not watching the after show was "Dylan" sporting a scruffy, full beard. We also learned that "Emma" is also British; she is from Manchester, England!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

How was the After show? I tried to watch it last season. I declined.

How was Norma dressed?

Is it just me or does Norman look much different with longer, fuller hair? Is face looked very different from how it normally looks. Maybe he's just maturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    How was the After show? I tried to watch it last season. I declined.

How was Norma dressed?

Is it just me or does Norman look much different with longer, fuller hair? Is face looked very different from how it normally looks. Maybe he's just maturing.
    I watched last week's and this week's and the after show last night.

The finale was awesome.

I love this show.

The After Show was much better than the first one. Starting with a better Host.

Norma/Vera had on a pretty red dress and was with Dylan/Max. They had great discussion about how this season ended compared to last season and how Norma and Dylan's relationship has gotten so much better.
    Max said when Norma said she bought him a ticket to Montreal as well as for her and Norma he was thrilled.

Freddie/Norman was in the UK finishing finals at Cambridge University. He was great talking about his highs and lows of the season. I love his accent.

And Emma/Olivia Cooke was on. She is also from Manchester, England and has a very thick English accent. I was surprised at that. Also Nestor/Sheriff and Carlton Cuse all discussed the season.

It was good, Debb, catch a rerun if you can.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

This is really cool. Take a look.

KAREN

I had no idea that Freddy Highmore and Olivia were Birtish. Was surprised to hear them speak with an accent. They do an excellent job of hiding their accent's on the show. Love this show, it's one of my favs. Can't wait to see what happens next season.
    prhoshay and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread