+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Bates Motel

Re: Bates Motel

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    ...where is that old, scary house located?
    As far as I know, it's still part of Universal Studio in L.A. (I'm pleasantly surprised that it survived the whole stupid amusement park sell-out.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Romero confuses me. He certainly thought Abernathy was a lowlife ("Not in my town!"), but I can't tell if he's a good guy or a bad guy. He's so odd. Maybe he's just particular about the lowlifes he lets do business in his town.
    I was hoping that we'd see why he made up the cover story for Dylan killing Shelby sometime this season. The easy explanation is that he was involved with the sex slave "business", but last episode showed that apparently that's not the case. I agree there's just something weird about the guy; maybe next season we'll get some sort of explanation, since it really didn't seem in character at the time (especially since he seemed hell-bent on arresting Norma).

Long wait for season 2...but it'll definitely be worth it.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I thought that was explained.....he didn't want to be humiliated by the fact that the sex slave business was happening right under his nose and he had no clue.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't think he seemed surprised about the sex trade, and I would think that if he didn't know that he wuld have shown surprise. I tend to think that he knew and had/has some part in it.

Oh, who the heck knows??!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah. Norman killed the teacher.

Norman will eventually kill his brother (possibly for dating/liking Bradley...and more) AND his mother when the show is eventually cancelled.

Romero is beyond weird. I don't think he is in on the sex slave business.

For somebody who is not in on the sex slave business, he knew exactly where to go to get the $150,000. He went to a little garage with a little sports car in it, went into a trunk (not the car's trunk), dug down and got the athletic bag containing the money. He also knows that the rotten blond-haired guy was Keith's and Jack's third partner.

Come on, next season!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought the sheriff went into his own garage and got that bag of money. That was the money that Abernathy thought Norma had stolen. He also thought that the dead man's sister, had taken it. Recall she had a black eye? But, in fact the sheriff had taken it right? Could the money have been in the guys's truck? Recall the sheriff located it near the hotel right after he disappeared? Maybe the sheriff confisicated it then and kept it for himself.

Got a total kick out of watching "Psycho" again, after having spent a season with this show!

I can't believe that season 2 does not begin until some undecided date in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't believe that season 2 does not begin until some undecided date in 2014.
    Damn, really????
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread