Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Vikings - History Channel

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Vikings - History Channel

He's GONE.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I agree. Its been very hard watching Ragnar this season. For that matter, its been very hard seeing Rollo wearing French royalty garb, and not with his brothers but, I understand his decision. Im liking Floki again. I was getting annoyed with him in the prior season.

I suppose it was time for Ragnars death. I recently went back and rewatched Season 1. Man that was a good season. I missed seeing Ragnar and Lagertha together.
    At least his death was awesome one. I read the creator/writers comments about the episode and Travis actually went down in the pit of snakes and got bit quite a few times.
    It was necessary for Ragnars character to die for the others to flourish, I suppose. But Ill miss him.
    Now, they better have Lagertha stay around or Im out!
    Hurting you is the last thing I want to do... but it's still on the list

FORT Fogey

Wow, that Ivar is one angry young man. Sad to see Ragnar go, but history demands it.

This show has upped the ante BIG time. I LOVE the change in Bjorn. He is ruthless as hell--moreso than his father I'd dare say. Glad to see they're developing Ragnar's other sons a little more. Looking forward to seeing how things are going to pan out with them. That Ivar does indeed have issues....lol

I smell conflict...lots and lots of conflict coming between Bjorn and Lagertha. And then Bjorn with Ivar too. And then Bjorn with Harald Finehair and his brother Halfdan...whew, seemingly Bjorn will be having conflict with everyone.

Does everyone think we've seen the last of Rollo? I'm going to miss him. I suppose since the writers aren't following history to the letter, he could likely show back up again and join them on future raids etc.

I am enjoying the show. I wonder how Swedish people like the twist on history marrying the stories of Rathgar, Rollo, and Floki together.

Ivar is oldest child in real life with two sons....So I guess there should be romance coming.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

I am glad they did not kill Lagertha last night. Hold on Lagertha!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I am glad they did not kill Lagertha last night. Hold on Lagertha!
    I'm sick to death of Lagertha. Ugh. Her character has become insufferable. They can kill her off any time they wish as far as I'm concerned.

The see-er said Ragnar's sons are going to kill her. But it looks like she is getting a romance with the religious guy.

In real life, Lagertha was not killed by Ragnar's sons.

I expected to see Vikings on last night.

There are fewer characters to care about. I worry that killing off Lagertha would end the series through low viewership.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678