+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Monday Mornings on TNT

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Monday Mornings on TNT

Critical, you're absolutely right about that. No worries about not posting the link(s) - I was quite easily able to find what I wanted and the quality was HD... just perfect for viewing on my MacBook Pro Taking out the commercials (huge YAY from me!) the episodes run about 40-45 minutes.

Thanks again!
    Critical likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

This show has got me again...it sucks me in like St. Elsewhere used to. I am just 20 minutes into this episode and will stay up past my bedtime once again to see it through. I love the characters and their development in these last few weeks. I don't really know any of their names yet, but know them already. The robotic surgery in Afghanistan is pretty compelling.
    Ellen likes this.

I do just love this show too. IMO, it's rare when new programs are so good. For a long time I have been such a fan of Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Homeland, etc., but those shows better watch out. Monday Mornings is right up there in quality. Right now, the only show that may equal it are Breaking Bad and The Americans.
    Ellen likes this.

It is simply a brilliant show week after week
    Debb70 likes this.

The cast in this show are all really good but Alfred Molina is astounding if you ask me! Still looking for the renewal news!
    JLuvs likes this.

Monday Mornings on TNT

This is up there with Suits as my favorite shows currently on air. Both shows are must watch for me and have great casts/story lines.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

The Season 1 finale just finished...I so hope this show gets renewed!

(And even though I'm on UNOS, I had no idea that volunteering for organ donation included selling some parts. It makes sense, I just didn't know about it.)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I read in the paper today (USA Today I think) that the season finale may be the series finale. I finally got to tape it tonight, so will at last get a look.

I'd be really sad to see the show canceled. IMO, it's better than the VAST majority of broadcast network shows. It's definitely got a better cast than most of them. This is one of those shows that I feel like, if people would only watch, they'd get hooked. It's so frustrating!

I really want this show to come back. I feel like I'm just getting to know these people!
    Ellen, Lil Bit and Debb70 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It amazes me that there is even a chance that this show could be cancelled. Did they not advertise it enough? Because if people would just watch it, they would be as hooked as I am. And I am so disappointed that it may be cancelled.

Last nights show was extraordinary.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast