+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Monday Mornings on TNT

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Monday Mornings on TNT

Do they replay this show at other times? Or is it just on on Monday nights? From what you all say it sounds like something I'd like. I liked the book and I like Sanjay on CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Do they replay this show at other times? Or is it just on on Monday nights? From what you all say it sounds like something I'd like. I liked the book and I like Sanjay on CNN.
    You can watch them online at TNT's website. And according to TV Guide, they show the current episode multiple times during the week, but I didn't see any previous episodes.

This show is quickly moving to my small do not miss list. I hope they are able to keep up the excellence.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thankd, TG, will try that.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    You can watch them online at TNT's website. And according to TV Guide, they show the current episode multiple times during the week, but I didn't see any previous episodes.
    Viewing on TNT's website can only be done if you have one of 8 specific tv providers... DISH and DIRECTv are not on the list so sadly I cannot watch the episodes they have on line. DIRECTv has 3 episodes available on demand (episodes 3, 4 and 5) but not the first two. I'm downloading what they have and will scour the internet/hulu for the other episodes

ETA: Amazon Instant Video has the episodes available for as low as $1.99/episode

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Oh, thanks Marlena_M :-) I know that I can only watch the latest episode on several channels if I have one of the specific providers (which I do), but I thought that anyone could watch the earlier episodes.
    Marlena_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Oh, thanks Marlena_M :-) I know that I can only watch the latest episode on several channels if I have one of the specific providers (which I do), but I thought that anyone could watch the earlier episodes.
    I thought the same as you did... and was all excited to go check out this series. I was so bummed they only allow that if you get service from one of the "approved" companies. I mean, it's TNT... that's a basic channel vs. a premium channel like HBO or Showtime. I can see an HBO show (such as Girls) having episodes available for viewing if they can successfully vet that you do indeed subscribe to HBO in the first place. But again, TNT is basic cable... the episodes should be available IMO. I'm bummed they are not and I'm contemplating paying Amazon's $1.99ea to watch the first 2 episodes.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

There are plenty of places online to watch shows and you don't have to pay for it. Just google the name of the show and "watch online" and you'll get plenty of results.
    Florimel likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical, thanks for the dose of sanity. I did find the full episodes online... for free I watched the first 2 episodes online and can watch the next three on demand. The most recent episode (11-MAR) is also available online for free.

I enjoyed both episodes very much and will be setting a DVR timer for the show. It's quite engaging and is a different side than say Grey's Anatomy or ER. I hope it doesn't get cancelled

You're welcome Because those sites aren't technically legal (they post links to illegal content, but don't host it themselves), we can't post links here. We don't want to get TV Guide into trouble over copyright issues.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast