+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

Huh...my post didn't go through do I'll try again. I did not see that coming....Emma/Denise calling him daddy. Explains a lot, though. I loved this episode.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Oh how I love this show! I must have missed the part last night where they explained by they let him out of prison? And all his followers waiting for him??? Creepy....this can't end well.

Am I the only one who doesn't trust the FBI woman with the dark hair? Something about her from day one has seemed off...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post

Am I the only one who doesn't trust the FBI woman with the dark hair? Something about her from day one has seemed off...
    Nope, I'm with you. I know a lot of people think it's the FBI guy that is in the cult, but I think it's her.
    waywyrd and bee stung lips like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I don't know - I mean, she grew up in a cult and escaped after her parents forced her to cult-marry some guy way older than her when she was pretty young. After escaping that on her own, I don't see that she'd fall in with more of the same.

This week's episode was really, really good.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

The Following

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Nope, I'm with you. I know a lot of people think it's the FBI guy that is in the cult, but I think it's her.
    Exactly... I've seen the weird look and evil state in her eyes, boring holes into the backs of her colleagues more than a few times. She's definitely a "follower", IMO. I'll be stunned if she isn't.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I don't know - I mean, she grew up in a cult and escaped after her parents forced her to cult-marry some guy way older than her when she was pretty young. After escaping that on her own, I don't see that she'd fall in with more of the same.

This week's episode was really, really good.
    Hyper likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Call me crazy but all I could think of was X-Men when they all came out of that huge stone mansion It's like some kind of secret school for serial killers....each with their own special "talents" I'm sure. Soooo creepy though!!! And that poor little kid. Even if they can't indoctrinate him, he will never be normal again. But I'm loving this show. There are many shows that I enjoy watching, but only a few that I really, truly anticipate every single week. This one actually makes my Mondays something to look forward to.
    Hyper and bee stung lips like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Huh...my post didn't go through do I'll try again. I did not see that coming....Emma/Denise calling him daddy. Explains a lot, though. I loved this episode.
    I listened during that scene, but I couldn't hear Emma call him Daddy. Maybe the music was too loud or I am getting too old!

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    I listened during that scene, but I couldn't hear Emma call him Daddy. Maybe the music was too loud or I am getting too old!
    I didn't hear that either. I thought maybe I missed something.

I didn't hear her say "daddy" either. When did that happen?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread