+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

FORT Fan

Re: The Following

I wasn't sure if the one twin was dead or not, since they like to position dead people to sit up like that anyway, lol Overall, I definitely liked the first season better. How long till Joe breaks out of jail again?

FORT Fan

By the way, I wanted to bring that up again cause I was sure he was going to show up before the end of the season, but whatever happened to Keith Carradine from the first episode? To refresh, he previously played detective Frank Lundy on the show Dexter and was in a lot of other stuff too like a main plotline in Criminal Minds. I know he is too solid of an actor to just have in that small part and not show up again. He played the part of Ryan's AA sponsor right, I forget? lol The one twin had mentioned that he had been following Ryan since his time in the AA meetings.
    Last edited by Lonnie; 04-30-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Punkin and FranSeaLou like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Both twins are still alive.
    How do you know that Luke is still alive?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    How do you know that Luke is still alive?
    Weren't they both sitting in the SUV at the very end when the other twin said to the [unseen] driver "You were the only one we could call"? He looked pretty banged up sitting there but he sure looked alive to me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Good grief, I thought Luke was dead. The guy took three bullets point blank to the chest!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'd be shocked if Luke was alive. Looks like he took a hit to the head as well. When Mark was pulling Luke away, his hands were on his head covered with blood, and there was a pool of blood under him. Remember the twins refer to the dead as being alive still, for example their dinners with the dead. Yuck! Funny tidbit I didn't know - the twins are played by one actor - Sam Underwood. Holy crap great editing!

I really loved the finale. Joe and Ryan working together - who'd of thunk? They really are a lot alike. Hated the Claire dumping Ryan bit. I too, was puzzled over her reasoning. It was really stupid. Max and Mike - yes, about time he kissed her!

There is no way in the world that Claire is the one that picked up the twins. They had just finished torturing her for goodness sake. I would think its either someone not yet introduced, or someone who had a really tiny part so far.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Good grief, I thought Luke was dead. The guy took three bullets point blank to the chest!
    I know, right?!?! He certainly ought to be dead. If not, then I guess Emma, miraculously arisen from the depths of Hell, could have been driving the car. The Following meets Resurrection.
    bee stung lips and mesachick like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

He is dead, the twins always act as if dead people are alive

addtl the other twin isnt a paramedic so i dont know if he can treat gsw's

I'm pretty sure he's dead. The one put him in the car in a sitting position. Plus,no immediate medical attention, with a bullet to the head......
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I know, right?!?! He certainly ought to be dead. If not, then I guess Emma, miraculously arisen from the depths of Hell, could have been driving the car. The Following meets Resurrection.
    Oh Lord no, no more pumpkinhead, please!
    mushybrain likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread