+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

And can someone please, PLEASE, kill off Pumpkin Head??? I really want Joe to do the honors.
    Punkin and waywyrd like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think Ryan let himself get taken so that he could try to figure out what Joe's next move was going to be. He was at that gathering, so he heard that something big was going to happen. It's interesting that Joe won't kill, much less hurt Ryan, yet Ryan wouldn't hesitate to kill Joe... or would he? I was wondering why he didn't take a shot at him when he was watching him from around the corner way early on in the show.
    um, yeah

he sat there and listened to the convo between joe and robert on the 2-way radio where joe specifically told robert not to kill ryan

ryan then proceeded to fire off a shot to "call" robert

funny that once ryan got off that dude and went into prisoner mode that other dude started talking alot of shht "gotcha now bitch"

_______

that is a strange kinda love/hate relationship between ryan/joe i guess they are like best friends as joe said

Praise Claire! Finally, she took little Pumpkinhead out. Or...did she?

Second favorite scene: when Joe is saying all those lovely things to Emma to calm her down. He kisses her, looks all emotional, and hugs her...then we see his face go all cool and snake-y looking, so we know he was just feeding her a line of BS. Hee!

Please tell me Mike doesn't get shot next week. I didn't see him in the previews. And Ryan really needs to get over his secret man-crush or whatever the hell he has for Joe and take that guy down. Come on, poor Mike is out there at gunpoint screaming for you to shoot Joe, and you hesitate? Ugh.
    mushybrain and JavaJo like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

i think that cliffhanger gunshot probably came from max

bet she found a way into the church and shot joe

she wasnt gonna let joe kill him

unfortunately for her though she'll probably end up dead

---

i wondered where claire had gotten a gas grenade and then when i seen her pull out the gun later it occured to me that she spotted ryans weapon stash just a few scenes earlier... my old age getting to me i guess

let's all take a moment of "silence" for pumkinhead
    Last edited by Dogg; 04-22-2014 at 07:42 AM.

I am VERY happy that good, old Pumpkinhead is dead, but I am very disappointed that she was killed off so easily, with no wrenching emotional drama. I really wanted her to come to the terrible realization that Joe was using her the whole time. It would have been an exquisite end to Her Pumpkinness if Claire had killed her in the presence of Joe, with Joe egging Claire on to do it. Now THAT would have been epic. The pumpkin head might have spontaneously combusted in that scenario!
    Punkin, waywyrd and JavaJo like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

All I could think of during the scene with Emma getting killed was - hoo boy, there are gonna be some happy FoRTers tomorrow!!! LOL!!

In a way though I was kind of disappointed at how it was done, that it was Claire who did it, and that the whole fight scene was so dark I could hardly relish it properly.

I adore Mike and sincerely hope that he makes it out of that church alive. I loved when he told Ryan to check himself when he was trying to tell Mike that he was going into the church alone. :p

Also, all the previews for the new 24 made me think we need a new buddy show - Ryan Hardy and Jack Bauer: Ultimate Renegades Save the Day!!!!!!!
    waywyrd likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

the weirdo that i am and speaking of pumkins

when emma went out the window and then that particular camera shot with her laying there my mind immediately went to the movie halloween (1978)

whats even funnier is that when claire went down to "inspect" the body, emma wasnt dead
    mushybrain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Also, all the previews for the new 24 made me think we need a new buddy show - Ryan Hardy and Jack Bauer: Ultimate Renegades Save the Day!!!!!!!
    slightly off topic but..

since this show started i always in the back of my mind wondered if they originally wanted keifer sutherland to play that part

on many occasions you look at bacon maneurisms and his jaw line and its very similar...maybe because there clean shaven i dont know both the jaw movements are the same. only diference between the 2 is keifer always sounds like he has breathing problems when he talks

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    when emma went out the window and then that particular camera shot with her laying there my mind immediately went to the movie halloween (1978)

whats even funnier is that when claire went down to "inspect" the body, emma wasnt dead
    I know! Don't these people watch any horror films? Never assume the bad guy is dead. They'll always reach up and grab you when you turn away.
    Punkin and Brooks like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Whoa! That was a great finale! I enjoyed the interaction between Joe and Ryan. I was riveted. They have a lot of chemistry together.

Who the hell was driving the loony twins getaway car?
    waywyrd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread