+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Five thousand FBI agents pour into the hospital and still that boy slips out a back entrance.

So now that he knows Clare is alive, I do hope he kicks that annoying reporter woman to the curb. I can't STAND her.
    I agree. I guess when someone says to lock down the hospital it doesn't include the back door.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    Ok just my opinion here but do these darn cops know how to shoot and not kill? I understand a guy/girl is running at them with a knife and all, but this is your only lead and you kill him or her? geez...I think the cops have killed more people then Joe and his followers LOL.
    Right?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So much silliness. Three things bugged me this episode:

1 - Ryan has been told that he has whatever he needs at his disposal. So he follows the looney tunes in their predator van out to the compound all by himself instead of calling in the cavalry. Okay.
    2 - Joe hasn't seemed to give (much of) a rip about losing anyone to date, but he almost blubbers about losing that dingbat Mandy to the crazy-ass Lily, who seems to have secret gorgeous mansions dotted around the countryside.
    3 - Claire just bounding out into the room where that not-to-be-trusted reporter is. Really now. Though I did enjoy the look on her face when Claire came out. Heh. Kicked to the curb, woman!

Still, I watch.
    mushybrain and JavaJo like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

wayward - I agree. And then I forget about it all...... Ahhh... blessed ignorance. Turn mind off, enjoy show. :0

And at least now we know where the twins started their dinners with the dead.... Creeptacular.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

So Ryan almost got Joe... again. I have to say I wasn't too upset that Mike killed Lilly. She was a complete loon. Plus she's killed plenty of people so it's not like she wasn't deserving to die. I am sure all Mike could see was her cutting his Dad's throat.

Poor Mandy - jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Claire is back - yet why do I wish she'd just stay gone. She's being an idiot. Go back and be with your son - keep him safe. Although Joe has shown zero interest in his son this season lol, but now that he knows Claire is alive he can use Joey against her like he did before.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I can see where Claire would be tired of hiding. Joe certainly seemed a little freaked out when he heard the message from Claire, so that's a good thing. And anything that pisses off Emma is awesome.

But why on earth did Ryan give himself up to Joe's loons? Did he know Joe wouldn't hurt him? Weird. And once again, Ryan's body count outnumbered Joe's this episode. Plus Lily's goons took out most of Joe's pajama troop, so he's down a bunch of followers again. Better get recruiting!

I have no problem with Mike filling Lily full of lead. She deserved it. Psycho bitch.
    Punkin and JavaJo like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I have no problem with Mike filling Lily full of lead. She deserved it. Psycho bitch.
    Me neither. I rather liked seeing a character go right to the edge, and then over it.

My DH totally called Ryan giving himself up to Joe's goons. While I rather enjoyed the manic scene between Joe and Ryan and especially enjoyed the creepy factor of Joe calling Ryan his best friend, I thought Ryan blew pretty much all of it.

I liked the part when the cult were trying to leave and some asked Emma where Joe was and she goes "Where do you think?" in a very snarky and exasperated way. I wonder if she will ever lose her patience with him.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

i'm glad they took that route w/ mike

usually there is the standard "put the gun down" speech and the "dont do it" " dont be like them" blah blah

ryan i know was ok with it, lol his "niece" was shocked...will she look @ mike different now?
    Punkin likes this.

I think Ryan let himself get taken so that he could try to figure out what Joe's next move was going to be. He was at that gathering, so he heard that something big was going to happen. It's interesting that Joe won't kill, much less hurt Ryan, yet Ryan wouldn't hesitate to kill Joe... or would he? I was wondering why he didn't take a shot at him when he was watching him from around the corner way early on in the show.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i'm glad they took that route w/ mike

usually there is the standard "put the gun down" speech and the "dont do it" " dont be like them" blah blah

ryan i know was ok with it, lol his "niece" was shocked...will she look @ mike different now?
    I thought it was interesting when Ryan said to Mike, "Don't be me." But Mike did, in fact, choose to be just like Ryan (when Ryan shot Alex in the head last season after Alex led them to where Debra was buried).

I hope Lilly is really dead, and they don't pull any shenanigans like having it turn out that Mike intentionally shot her in a place that would not mortally wound her. I thought about that right away when he didn't go for the head shot.
    wannasee likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread