+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    joe's ex-wife / baby mama

ryans last crush
    thanks a bunch I did watch a few episodes last year (like 3-4) but did not make it to the end of the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I can't wait until tonight...I need my Purefoy-fix.

On a side note, did anyone happen to catch Kevin Bacon's entrance on the Jimmy Fallon show this past Friday? He didn't Footloose style and it was awesome. He's still got those smooth dance moves. Brought back so many good memories of that movie.
    Yes, bee! I saw that and it was awesome! The Baconator can still move! I don't know how Fallon gets these stars to do all these wild things!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Praise Joe! With the exception of those who bowed out after the kitty abuse, he's got that whole red-pajama wearing goof troop wrapped around his little finger. But Mandy, I'm not so sure about. She looks like she's about to do something stupid, especially after her little tiff with pumpkin head Emma.

So Mike knew about Clare the whole time? Have fun explaining that one to Hardy...
    MiaT2, Starbucks880 and Cornholio like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fan

Ryan should be smart enough not to get involved with that shady news reporter. Also, having sex while the security waits outside the door?

Can't wait to see the Ryan reunite with Claire.

The news reporter, Carrie, is so off-putting to me. There is something really off about her - very pushy and dead eyes. She's gonna work her way into Ryan's private room with all the case info. You just know it! Is she actually a follower or what?

I'm envisioning Claire going to Ryan's apartment and finding Carrie there. Out of jealousy, Carrie will put "Claire's Alive" on the news and Joe will quickly come after Claire. Or Carrie could say something to Claire that would send Claire running. Just don't trust this Carrie person at all and Ryan shouldn't either.

I'm really enjoying the addition of Ryan's niece Max this season. I really like her as his sidekick and enjoy him having his own relative on his team. How long before Mike and Max hook up?
    Punkin and wannasee like this.

Ok just my opinion here but do these darn cops know how to shoot and not kill? I understand a guy/girl is running at them with a knife and all, but this is your only lead and you kill him or her? geez...I think the cops have killed more people then Joe and his followers LOL.
    Starbucks880 and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fan

When they do catch people, it can be tough to get leads sometimes though cause the person might end up killing themselves while in custody(especially last season) or end up escaping like it looks like one of the twins might be doing in the next episode. lol

FORT Fan

I like this show and all, but I wonder how over the top the plotlines will be into future seasons(if the show lasts that long) ? lol
    dreamonia likes this.

Five thousand FBI agents pour into the hospital and still that boy slips out a back entrance.

So now that he knows Clare is alive, I do hope he kicks that annoying reporter woman to the curb. I can't STAND her.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I can remember way upthread someone here wondered if Claire was really dead, and I thought, "Yup, she's really dead." Well, dang it! They were right!!

+ Reply to Thread