+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

I love crazy cult guy! Ok, not really. But I do love the actor that plays him! Jake Weber who played Joe Dubois on Medium. I really got hooked on Medium, so I am happy to see Jake back on screen
    Punkin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I love crazy cult guy! Ok, not really. But I do love the actor that plays him! Jake Weber who played Joe Dubois on Medium. I really got hooked on Medium, so I am happy to see Jake back on screen
    I loved him on Medium. He played a great good guy. Not so great at playing a bad guy.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

FORT Fan

That tablod news reporter was a complete bi*ch. When is Keith Carradine's character going to show up again by the way? I assume he'll play an important role, but so far had only appeared in the first episode this season briefly. He was real good in the show Dexter.
    wannasee likes this.

i just now caught up (was behind 5 episodes, lol)

everything was fine up until this new cult business

things i like:

shawn ashmores acting

lily gray's face... something intriguing about her face i keep staring

max... like looking at her too something is just not right though about her playing the "niece" and how close she is with ryan gave me weird thoughts probably why they're setting up a mike/max thing to break up any random thoughts

storywise, the crazy people are rediculous kudos to whoever casted those twins and lily of course...also like how ryan and mike were getting some violence in themselves. ryan seemed to enjoy stabbing folks

what i dont like:

mandy, bad accent stupid look on her face time for her to go

emma, she shoulda been dead from the wrist cutting

hopefully both can die soon and we get more max and lily
    wannasee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    That tabloid news reporter was a complete bi*ch.

i was like didnt he just save your hands and whatever else from being chopped off and she wants to report shht

that "reporter character" is too generic now on shows...they need to come up with something else

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    i just now caught up (was behind 5 episodes, lol)

what i dont like:

mandy, bad accent stupid look on her face time for her to go
    Ha! I keep thinking that if she hasn't already been, she should be cast in True Blood! Everytime I see her, I think she would fit in on that show...

I wasn't sure how they would keep my attention with a second season, but I'm still trying to catch up on everything and figure out what I think. So, good job, show!

Well it sure didn't take Joe long to get control over the Crazy Cult. Took out the lead clown AND his wife, and the rest of them just fell in line. Gawd.

I do not like the reporter. When Ryan closed the door and they went at it, I wanted to throw something at the TV.

I knew Clare was in hiding somewhere!
    Punkin, mushybrain and JavaJo like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    My daughter brought up the fact that maybe Claire didn't really die, and is in witness protection.
    Good call by your daughter!!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well it sure didn't take Joe long to get control over the Crazy Cult. Took out the lead clown AND his wife, and the rest of them just fell in line. Gawd.
    Yep, it's a miracle!, a miracle! I say, how Joe was able to get a group of peaceful folks to turn evil and become his minions so quickly and easily! There are so many good things about this show, but then they throw in some tremendous absurdities that make me want to scream.

that jana chick was crazy

after stabbing and kicking mendez, she capped it off by spitting on her

smh
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread