+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

FORT Fan

Re: The Following

Yeah I'm all for a good crazy cult and all, but I think they picked the wrong actor to be the leader. They need to give Emma more to do this season, she's been mostly filler so far. I assume she will be back to her evilness before long though. Also where are the Poe masks and the surprise attacks that made season one more compelling? Besides the first episode of this season, I don't think there have been much.

I was all for a crazy cult that would also take Joe down a peg in addition to everything. They got a bit too weird for me this last episode and not a good, fun kind of weird. I really hate when characters make me root for Emma. I think after Joe didn't seem that much bothered about Emma potentially getting sacrificed and seeing that freak drink her blood, I think Emma will be back to her evil ways instead of just tagging along with Joe. I felt so bad for Mike at the end of the episode. I hope he doesn't go off the deep end--he was having enough problems. I agree with the poster previously, what is it with Ryan Hardy going to the Joe Carroll school of killing people? Does someone need to remind him he has a gun and that would be more useful around killers who love knives? I really like the lady who plays his niece.

Ugh. Shark = jumped. What a shame. The season started out so promising.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I'm happy seeing Jacinda Barrett on my screen. I adore her. I hope they don't kill her off too soon.
    mesachick likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Ugh. Shark = jumped. What a shame. The season started out so promising.
    I'm still enjoying the show, but new crazy cult guy has to GO. He's lame, and he's stupid. It's hard to believe anyone would follow that clown.
    Punkin likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I'm still enjoying the show, but new crazy cult guy has to GO. He's lame, and he's stupid. It's hard to believe anyone would follow that clown.
    Ha! Exactly!!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Hi blind hubris is one of the reasons I'm actually looking forward to seeing Joe mentally take him down and then convert the cult to his own!! Bwaahahahahahaha

The scene with Mike's Dad was brutal. I guess they're trying to expand the show so it's not all Ryan v Joe all.the.time but I hope we don't get too many side plots that distract us from the main.

PS - The scene with Joe and Emma - creeptastic. I mean, have they hooked up? If not, does he string her along to keep her bound to him? What is the nature of their relationship exactly?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    PS - The scene with Joe and Emma - creeptastic. I mean, have they hooked up? If not, does he string her along to keep her bound to him? What is the nature of their relationship exactly?
    Yup. They hooked up in the first season. It was creepy then, and it is creepy now!
    bee stung lips likes this.

They hooked up in the first season.
    Why do I not remember this? I've been watching from the beginning and haven't missed any episodes. I remember her having a boyfriend who was one half of the "gay" couple.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Why do I not remember this? I've been watching from the beginning and haven't missed any episodes. I remember her having a boyfriend who was one half of the "gay" couple.
    Season 1, Episode 8 - Welcome Home

+ Reply to Thread