+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I'm another one who was glad to see Gisele get taken out. Now I just want Emma to find out about Joe and the art dealer chick going at it. Her little pumpkin-head is going to explode.
    Ha, ha, ha! Pumpkin head! I like that even better than bowling-ball head!!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Well, it didn't quite explode, but I sure did enjoy her reaction when the girl told Emma that Joe was having sex all night.

Unfortunately all that was wiped away by her smirk at the end when Joe told off Lily. And what's up with Mike? A whole lot of anger there...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I have to admit I loved Joe's line "and your house of international psychos" lol...man oh man did this just blow up in her face.
    waywyrd likes this.

FORT Fan

So one of the twins took a few bullets at close range and popped right back up like nothing happened?

Didn't that twin die? The live one wanted to go back, but the twisted mom said no?

OK, the Baconator seems to be killing a lot of people lately too and he has been using a knife! What's up with that? He has been spending too much time on the Joe issue and now thinks it's normal to kill people and to use a knife to do it! And Mike! Mike is going nuts lately, he is so aggressive and angry, beating people about the head after they are already dead.... what is going on with these guys?
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fan

Well the twin wasn't dead, they said after that he's at the hospital and in bad shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Well the twin wasn't dead, they said after that he's at the hospital and in bad shape.
    Yep. And we all know what that means. The loon will survive to see another day to kill, maim and mutilate, and entertain us with his special brand of psychosis!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well, it didn't quite explode, but I sure did enjoy her reaction when the girl told Emma that Joe was having sex all night.

Unfortunately all that was wiped away by her smirk at the end when Joe told off Lily. And what's up with Mike? A whole lot of anger there...
    I assume he's still suffering the loss of the female FBI lead from last season. Maybe.
    waywyrd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Poor Mike. Just horrific.

That was awful. Mike was having major issues before that...this might send him off the deep end.

And this new crazy cult leader guy sucks. He's about as compelling as a bowl of cold oatmeal. I hate to cheer on Emma, but I was hoping she'd break free and take the weirdo out.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread