+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

How was Maggie Grace back on last week? Is she playing a new character, or did Sarah not die?

FORT Fan

I was glad that Gisele got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    How was Maggie Grace back on last week? Is she playing a new character, or did Sarah not die?
    I didn't see her. What scene was she in?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I was glad that Gisele got killed.
    Me, too!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I goofed! It was Carly Pope- not Maggie Grace.

I don't remember seeing Carly Pope either, and I don't show her on IMDB being on The Following...now I'm really curious...LOL

Which scene was it?

I'm curious as well and agree with all that were happy to see Gisele killed. I admit I kept hoping that Claire would be alive and eventually show up at a location being taken care of by someone nursing her back to health. This show is addicting for me and each week it gets creepier yet I can't wait for the next episode to air. The creepiest scene this week was when Lily brought Joe into that room where she had everything prepared for him and the poor girl who was locked in the cage. I actually thought for a second he was going to release her, but what was I thinking??? Emma does seem like the most sane of all of them, but I have a feeling she will end up fitting right in before long.

Watching the previews for next week I see Ryan is finally going to get the FBI to help, but I hope Mike is going to be okay. I really like his character and don't want to see him get killed.

Right show, wrong actress...lol. Leslie Bibb (I think that's her name anyway) is the one you're thinking of.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Is the dark-haired FBI woman (Gina Mendez) in on it? What is her relationship with the Leslie Bibb character (Joe shows up at her house). The FBI woman called her and they had a conversation about how the Leslie Bibb character was going to have to pick up the kids because the Leslie Bibb character was no longer working at the FBI. She implied that Gina Mendez made her quit? Does this mean the FBI woman Gina is a Follower also?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Is the dark-haired FBI woman (Gina Mendez) in on it? What is her relationship with the Leslie Bibb character (Joe shows up at her house). The FBI woman called her and they had a conversation about how the Leslie Bibb character was going to have to pick up the kids because the Leslie Bibb character was no longer working at the FBI. She implied that Gina Mendez made her quit? Does this mean the FBI woman Gina is a Follower also?
    I was thinking that was her sister, maybe? Not sure if FBI woman is in on it or not...hard to know with this show. Creepy Followers are everywhere.

I'm another one who was glad to see Gisele get taken out. Now I just want Emma to find out about Joe and the art dealer chick going at it. Her little pumpkin-head is going to explode.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I was thinking that was her sister, maybe? Not sure if FBI woman is in on it or not...hard to know with this show. Creepy Followers are everywhere.
    I thought she was her sister as well, but not sure if the FBI woman is in on it or not. I agree Creepy Followers pop out all over the place so you feel you can't trust anyone. Maybe the sister became a Follower after her sister made her quit the FBI.

+ Reply to Thread