+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    OMG, Mushy! Good call! And she is the twisted twins Mother!
    Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while!! It was just a weird feeling I got from her. But the part about her being the twins' Mom took me completely off guard.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I was going to swear off this show after last season went downhill in quality but I forgot to erase it from my DVR and got sucked in. It has started out promising and creepy. I am curious about Claire--they have never actually said what happened, but I am leaning toward her being dead since they mentioned her son was living with the grandparents. I would think he would have gone into witness protection with her. Also, what happened with the cult member chick that stabbed them both? Is she on the lam? In jail? Dead?

The guy who plays the twins is outstanding. He scares the crap out of me. I did not see it coming that the survivor was the twins' mother. I do think she is a cult member. I would have thought after the psycho neighbor who ended up stabbing them, Ryan would be a bit more careful about the women he lets get close to him. Did he learn nothing from his psycho neighbor/former girlfriend?

I still want someone to snap Emma's swan like neck.

So far so good with this season. Hopefully they won't ruin it like last season.

Is it really one actor playing the twins? DH and I decided it couldn't be identical twins because they looked different from one another. I guess it's the hairdos.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I still want someone to snap Emma's swan like neck.
    Ha, Ha! Me, too! She annoys me like crazy, and I wouldn't miss her at all. I am enjoying the extraordinary twistedness of the new group of Joe's crazy followers, and I would be very happy if Luke/Mark would make Emma their next victim. Unfortunately, I don't think that's in the cards. I suspect there will be some interesting tensions/altercations between Emma and Joe's newest devotees, Mandy and the twins' Mommy. I'll keep hoping for that neck snapping, though!

And as a completely petty and mean observation, Emma's head looks so round perched on that thin, swan-like neck. I have taken to calling her Bowling Ball Head (being the mature adult that I am). I just can't help myself.
    Punkin and Starbucks880 like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Is it really one actor playing the twins? DH and I decided it couldn't be identical twins because they looked different from one another. I guess it's the hairdos.
    That's Sam Underwood, he plays both of the crazy twins. He also played a fledgling serial killer on Dexter.

Add me to the Emma Hate Club. I keep hoping for one of these nuts to take her out.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fan

He also played a crazy guy that had killed his brother on Homeland tv show too. He's getting a lot of practice in that area, lol
    Punkin likes this.

Thanks Wayward and Lonnie for the reminders of where I had seen the actor before. Can't really picture him in a romantic comedy after these roles!
    Lonnie likes this.

Did anyone watch last night?

Man, you know things are upside-down when Emma sounds like a sane person.....
    waywyrd, march, sclilred1 and 1 others like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

God I love be this show....and getting a good dose of Purefoy every week is just an added bonus.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread