+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Re: The Following

I thought I heard they identified the body based on dental records. I wouldn't put it past Joe (and maybe one of his hackers) to have Joe's dental records altered to match the body's dental records.
    Hyper likes this.

Is anyone watching this show anymore? I was going to ditch it, but ended up watching the newest episodes. They have been especially creepy.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Is anyone watching this show anymore? I was going to ditch it, but ended up watching the newest episodes. They have been especially creepy.
    Oh Gawd, yeah, I'm still watching...creepy as hell, but I can't get enough of it. This show weirds me out more than any show in recent memory.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh Gawd, yeah, I'm still watching...creepy as hell, but I can't get enough of it. This show weirds me out more than any show in recent memory.
    Talk about twisted twins!

Now I have a question. It's not really a spoiler, just a thought, but I will put it in a spoiler tag.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone else think that the woman who survived the attack on the train is one of "them"?
    Punkin likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

To answer mushybrain's spoiler- YES! Definitely. Bait for the Baconator!

Also, from last season... I take it Claire is definitely dead?

It was fascinating to see Joe get his Duck Dynasty on!

I am totally confused as to what happened to Claire?

Joe's beard is extremely impressive. Very thick.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I am totally confused as to what happened to Claire?

Joe's beard is extremely impressive. Very thick.
    At the end of the first season, Claire and Hardy (the Baconator - ha, love it, Cornholio) were brutally attacked (stabbed) by the crazy
    cult member neighbor. Claire died from her injuries. The story has picked up a year after Claire's death.

At the end of the first season, Claire and Hardy (the Baconator - ha, love it, Cornholio) were brutally attacked (stabbed) by the crazy
    cult member neighbor. Claire died from her injuries. The story has picked up a year after Claire's death.
    My daughter brought up the fact that maybe Claire didn't really die, and is in witness protection.

Talk about twisted twins!

Now I have a question. It's not really a spoiler, just a thought, but I will put it in a spoiler tag.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Does anyone else think that the woman who survived the attack on the train is one of "them"?
    OMG, Mushy! Good call! And she is the twisted twins Mother!

When this show started up again for this season I came looking for the thread for it and even though I did a search I didn't get any results. Guess I don't know how to search for a thread correctly.

Anyway, glad I saw this tonight and that I'm not the only one who watches it.

Mushybrain I thought the same thing about the blond and told my son I didn't think she was on the up and up right from the beginning. He is the one who got me started watching this show.

This week the suspicions turned into fact and as an added bonus we found out that she is the twisted twins mother. I agree with Pumpkin good call Mushy.

Bee stung lips I so agree with you. I thought the first season was creepy, but I am finding this season even more creepy, but in a good way. I don't know why I like shows like this, but I do.

crzdnb I never gave that a thought about Claire being in witness protection, but that would be great if it turns out to be true.

+ Reply to Thread