+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: The Following

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Following

I literally cried for poor Agent Parker...buried alive like that. And the fact Ryan and the other guy got there thinking she might still be alive...heartbreaking.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Me too Bee Stung! So incredibly sad.

Okay we had dinner tonight with some friends who also watch this show. Regarding the scene showing the news on a TV at a bar that Joe was dead and a long-haired girl crying about it...we just thought it was some random Follower sad about Joe. But our friends told us that that was EMMA IN A WIG crying over the news! How did I miss that? Oh my gosh.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Me too Bee Stung! So incredibly sad.

Okay we had dinner tonight with some friends who also watch this show. Regarding the scene showing the news on a TV at a bar that Joe was dead and a long-haired girl crying about it...we just thought it was some random Follower sad about Joe. But our friends told us that that was EMMA IN A WIG crying over the news! How did I miss that? Oh my gosh.
    Yes that was Emma. That's why I firmly beleive Joe is either actually dead or somehow found a way to escape the fire before the explosion and everyone including both Ryan and the rest of the FBI and Joes followers believe he's dead. Meanwhile Emma who's always thought herself to be Joe's second in command will take up leading the charge, acting as Joe's self appointed successor only to be surprised along with everyone else when Joe shows up alive.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Hyper and Cornholio like this.

I think we should all join the writing team on this one for next season, with BeeStung as head honcho!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I think we should all join the writing team on this one for next season, with BeeStung as head honcho!
    That would be fun.

I really do think Joe is coming back. Maybe there was a trap door and some tunnels?

However, Emma was very distraught ... so perhaps she didn't know Joe's final plan here either,
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I really do think Joe is coming back. Maybe there was a trap door and some tunnels?

However, Emma was very distraught ... so perhaps she didn't know Joe's final plan here either,
    Ahhh, the trap door idea. I can definitely by into that. Especially since I can't fathom that they'd completely get rid of Joe. The actor is so good in his role as well so why mess with a good thing?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Poe had some stories like Ligeia that had people returning from the dead ... or sort of anyway.

Really, Poe's writings are a wealth of gruesomeness ... although I can't recall anything about rebirth from fire.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Poe had some stories like Ligeia that had people returning from the dead ... or sort of anyway.

Really, Poe's writings are a wealth of gruesomeness ... although I can't recall anything about rebirth from fire.
    So then Joe's ending to his story is probably related to one of Poe's returning from the dead type of stories.

I could see him putting a trap door for a quick getaway just in case he needed it, but didn't they have DNA from the body found? That is my only hurdle with fully believing Joe is alive. It would be fitting though to see him pop up unexpectedly.

+ Reply to Thread