+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

FORT Fogey

Wendy Williams

I have seen her show in the past on occasion when the TV was on and she was there by default. I just put her on my DVR. I really love this woman! I think she deserves a thread. I hate the audience reaction when she comes on but I just FF it. It is so silly.

I like how you want to see that last 2 minutes for the fashion reveal. I delete most shows when I know the last message from the host is not worth the time.

Re: Wendy Williams

I started watching Wendy a couple of years ago. I used to really like her and recorded her show everyday. Then I stopped. I think I just got tired of it. I do like her though. Over time I realized that I do disagree with her on many things. When she brings those issues up, I can't watch it.

For example, she still pushes the Kardashians big time. I cannot tolerate them at all.
    She pushes Snookie and that group and I don't care for them at tall. She also supports fights with women on these reality shows. I'm tired of that. I guess she has to do it because of the nature of her show.

But otherwise, I really like Wendy. She can be very funny and charming. Perhaps, I'll check the show out again some time soon. She's worked very hard to be where she is.

FORT Fogey

I can understand the need to take her off your DRV list for a break. I do this with many shows. Sometimes you just get tired of them.

I like the segment she does sometimes of viewers who resemble celebrities. I wanted to send my dad's photo in, but haven't yet. I'm not sure if he would approve. He looks EXACTLY like Alan Alda as he appears now. They didn't resemble when they were younger. It's so bizarre that my family just cracks up whenever Alda is on tv and we watch together. My dad gets a kick out of it too. IT's soo bizarre. They are also of the same build and height. Hair is also just alike. It's crazy. If I send it in, I'll have to record it to make sure we see him on the show!
    Shoepie likes this.

I don't watch Wendy but have seen the show while channel surfing...kind of like I don't read the "star" mags except at the salon. There's definitely a place for this kind of thing though.
    I'm still not completely convinced that Wendy is a female......I don't really care one way or the other, except for the "mystery" of it all.
    She is funny and charming and good at what she does, so it doesn't matter the gender. But I always wonder. Just like I always wonder about Jamie Lee Curtis.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Interesting question about Wendy Williams, and apparently it's been asked by a lot of people. From all of the articles I've read on the internet, I'm pretty sure Wendy is a woman. It's very well documented that she's had a number of miscarriages and has given birth to a son, (which would have been impossible if she was born male), and to me, she shows no indication of having been a man.

Jamie Lee Curtis is another story. Many years ago I had heard (in fact, it is an actual urban legend) that she was born with both male and female sexual organs, in other words, that she is a hermaphrodite). I believe that the source of that information was a legitimate medical source (meaning not a celebrity rag) -- but that was a very long time ago, and I haven't heard anything further about it since. Has anyone else heard the same thing? There are a number of interesting articles about it. All you have to do is Google her name and the word hermaphrodite or sexual organs or something like that and a number of articles will come up. No one knows the answer though (except Jamie Lee herself + whomever she's shared the info with), so we'll probably never know for sure, unless she decides to reveal the true situation.

OMG. I never heard that about Jamie. That is very odd indeed. It's not the kind of thing I can see her admitting though, even if it's true.

I have heard the questions about Wendy. It's because of the way she looks and her height that people think that. She has shown many photos of herself from childhood through college and she didn't always look this way. She was much softer and smaller looking in college, IMO. She didn't look like a boy as a child either. I'm not sure what happened. I think it was a hormonal issue. She admits she has a screwed up thyroid. Not sure what else she has though.

I really don't have many thoughts about whether Wendy is a male or female....just heard it in different places and just wondered....
    as for Jamie Lee, I've heard speculation about her being born an hermaphrodite from long ago to just recently....but again it's just speculation. I do know that she adopted her children and neve had them herself...but that could be for a lot of reasons. Maybe it got carried on because she definitely has her mother's beautiful body but is very tall with her father's face???

FORT Fogey

Wendy is no where near as heavy as she looks. Her implants are way too big. It is probably time to replace them, she has had them since the 80s. A smaller size would look fabulous. She has a black sweat suit on and looks very slender below the boob line.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Wendy is no where near as heavy as she looks. Her implants are way too big. It is probably time to replace them, she has had them since the 80s. A smaller size would look fabulous. She has a black sweat suit on and looks very slender below the boob line.
    I so totally agree, Shoepie. I have always thought her implants look ridiculously huge --- and we're not the only ones who think so. But she has now publicly stated a number of times that she now kind of agrees that they're too big --- but she's not putting herself through surgery again to replace them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast