+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams

Re: Wendy Williams

Not to mention that on today's show she had to comment on her Sex and the City thingie. They really must have got to her because she made an attempt to "explain" it...saying that she was referring to the TV show...never saw the movies --- she was way too busy to do so. How embarrassing. She again trying to make herself look good but digging the hole deeper. She referred to the "engagement shoes gift" when SJP was guest yesterday. Even showed the ones she (Wendy) bought but in yellow. First of all, they weren't given to her by mr. Big ... SJP bought them herself and only went back to apartment to pick them up. Again, why would she even comment on the engagement aspect because that was in the first MOVIE which she never even saw. She's a joke.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fan

Woke up in the middle of the night, Wendy was on (repeat) she had Joy Bryant on from Parenthood, welcomed her back, Joy said she had never been on the show. Wendy looked foolish. Then Wendy announced she was a Yale grad, Joy had to correct her and say she dropped out after her first year to model. Still an accomplishment, but Wendy definitely missed the boat.

Instead of lounging around the house all weekend watching Will and Grace marathons, as she brags about, she should be catching up on current information for her show. I don't think she's even watching reality tv anymore, as she rarely knows much about what is going on.

It's frustrating watching people try to talk about topics on which they have no concept. Regis used to do that on his show. Barbara Walters does it at times too. Even Whoopi does it at times. How difficult could it be to watch an hour or so of the show so you have some idea of what it's like? And since Wendy's staff is so great, she should get updates so she doesn't end up looking so confused.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-13-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I HATE the way Wendy says "cwoffee" when she is talking about coffee. Maybe it's a New Jersey thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I never noticed that about "Coffee." I'll make a note of it.

I did record and watch Wendy one day last week and I was shocked! I agreed with all of her commetary during the Hot Topics!!!!!! How is that possible? Am I losing it????????? lol Now I'm a little worried about myself. lol

Wendy did the snort and swallow!!!!!! I almost vomited!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LaVerne Cox ("Orange is the New Black") and Wendy Williams look like twin sisters separated at birth. LaVerne is a transgendered woman, interestingly enough, and also has a twin brother!

LaVerne does the BEST "How You Doin'?" I've ever seen!
    kireelady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789